•Seven•

Word Count: 1042

Warnings: The usual, cos I'm too lazy to type them at this point. I mean, this is mostly an ao3 and tumblr thing, not wattpad. Here, people read necrophilia without receiving a warning and get scarred for their life (don't ask).

Song for chapter 7 - "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell.

***

"...hello?" I called out and it echoed. It felt like I was in a void. The floor was shallow water and "the sky" was dark grey, almost black. The water reflected the sky.

My vision was weird. It felt like those VR 360° YouTube videos, where you could just look at it without a headset. Circular zoom in, if that made sense. Everything was round. The only object around was a door. A red, cartoon-ish looking door, to be precise. I tried to walk over to it, but every step just seemed further away. For some reason, I decided to go backwards and it actually worked. I put my hand on the door knob and turned it. The door opened, so I walked inside.

I fell. It felt like I was falling forever. It didn't even look like I was falling, because everything looked the same, but after a while I could see something yellow at the bottom. As I got closer, I noticed they were flowers. I fell through them and landed on dirt with a crack. I couldn't move.

"Hello, Y/N." A creepy voice echoed. I didn't need to see it to know what it was. IT.

"Your existence is a threat to me." It drawled. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Who are you?" I heard it's footsteps circle me. What did it mean who are you? I'm Y/N.

"Every split second you change appearance, your name sounds corrupted. Are you real? The first time I saw you, I took advantage of you, thinking that maybe you were some kind of God like me, but you seemed to give off human characteristics. You fear, you hate. Just like other humans...but what are you?"

"What the fuck are you on about? Where am I?!" I yelled at it. It didn't answer any of my questions and I heard it's footsteps back away a bit.

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU, FUCKER! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I demanded the creature. I heard it growl. Maybe that was too much of a bold thing to say to a demonic creature, who could kill me at any given moment.

"Tell me who you are and...I will let you go."

"Y/N L/N. I thought that maybe, you knew everyone better than they knew themselves, looking at how you crawled into their biggest fears, but I guess...not." I challenged it.

"What is Y/N L/N? It has no beginning, no end. It doesn't have a sound-"

"Stop your fucking poetry and let me go back to my friends! I told you who I was!" I cut it off. Suddenly, I started falling again. Everything was white this time.

"I suppose it does depend on who reads it. For example, now, you have e/c eyes and your name is Y/N." I heard it continue with it's nonsense.

I heard an extremely loud ringing in my ears, so I put my hands over my ears. It hurt as bad, as hell. It made me scream.

Then it all went black again.

"LET ME GO!!"

"Let's see who you hold dearest to your heart." IT evilly exclaimed. I felt memories flash before me.

"Dead." It said as a few pictures of my mom and dad showed.

"Dead in like an hour or so..." It said it like it was entertained as Richie was shown.

"Interesting..." A third person popped up.

"NO, DON'T YOU DARE!"

My vision was following a flying red trail going through many places of Derry. The school, the park, the kissing bridge, the carnival, an unfamiliar house- wait...a house?

The house was medium sized with cream colored exterior walls and a red, bright roof. It only had one floor, from the looks of it. The trail jumped into an open window. I assumed we were in a living room. There was a fireplace and a dining table with a few chairs. There was also a couch with a TV opposite of it on the wall.

A familiar blonde was sitting on a chair at the dining table in the unfamiliar house. She was holding a newspaper. The red trail disappeared. A man popped up instead. The woman flinched at the sight of him.

"Oh...James! I didn't see you enter. Are you early home from work?" She seemed quite terrified. The man, James, said nothing. He just walked over to her slowly.

"James...?" She questioned him. He still did not answer.

"James, you're scaring me- JAMES!!" James lunged at her. It was a few minute struggle before her throat was slit. James had a knife in his pocket that I had not noticed earlier.

This must have been just it fucking with my mind. This wasn't real, so I gave no reaction.

James then stabbed himself and fell on top of Alyssa. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. I wasn't exactly in control of my body.

"It's real." It whispered in my ear. It laughed it's malicious laugh. I shook my head and tried to focus on my breathing.

Inhale...exhale. In...and out. White and black. Wait-

----

"HEY! Y/N! Are you coming or not?!" I heard Eddie exclaim.

I gained my vision back and saw everyone ahead of me, while I was back in the crackhead house. Some of the losers looked worried, some of them annoyed. I took a look around, but not enough to make them think anything.

"Yeah, sorry...I just zoned out." I mumbled and went over to them. We all made our way to the well. We went inside it all in random order. My gut said that the order seemed to foreshadow something. I went in last.

I shook my head, trying to rid my thoughts of the encounter with it. What the fuck did it mean by my name and appearance? And what on earth was the reading part? I always wondered if my destiny was written out in either a movie or a book or, heck, we were in a simulation. Maybe that was true?

I'm just going insane, there was no such thing as that. Right, readers ;)? I needed to focus on killing this damned clown.

***

Whoawheeweeewhoa, mama! Anyway. I'm sorry for skipping a lot of things from the movie. I just don't want it to be like hp fanfics where they write all the years, so people don't even need to watch the movies anymore or read the books. What's your favorite dog snack?