Preface

Hello everyone! If you're here from TikTok, welcome! If you're not, please enjoy.

I still have not fully absorbed the fact that I'm doing this - it's mind boggling! When I was young, I loved to write. People loved to read what I wrote, and they always encouraged me to use those talents. I never thought I'd be using my talents for something like this.

Below are going to be a few facts about this fanfic, first, (I know I said it in the description, but I'll say it again now) I have used the art of an artist on TikTok called rorokonaa (I can never spell her user right, sorry! Hopefully this is the right way!) I tried to DM her asking for her permission but for some reason I can't DM others :( So sorry! Check her out on TikTok! :)

Second, this fanfic will go about as though all the animals on the island are human, not animals. There will be a mayor, a character I've created, who will always be mad at Redd for scamming her. Isabelle will be there, and so will Daisy Mae.

Third, this fanfic will not be as sexual as other fanfics I've read on this site. Kissing and touching will occur, yes, and sex will be mentioned and/or implied, but there will be no graphic descriptions because I don't want to get a heart attack writing them as I did when I was reading "Fix Your Attitude" on Archive Of Our Own (That story was so good!)

Third, no disrespect. Don't be mad over me shipping two animal crossing characters or me not liking your ship. I have given forewarnings that this book will still be mildly sexual, so don't be put out when you get to a juicy part.

Fourth, I DO NOT OWN ANIMAL CROSSING. All the villagers (and other things) referenced in here are property of Nintendo.

Fifth, the villagers on the island will say things and perform actions that can't actually be done in the game. Please keep in mind that those actions/words are made up by me, NOT Nintendo.

That's it! Hope you enjoy the story! I will try to update every week or maybe twice a week! :) Videos will be posted on my TikTok rap_of_poop (Doja Cat reference) to tell you when I will be updating this story.

Hope you enjoy,

-FRANS_PLAYER <3