*~ Part 3~*

That night you and hawks just hung out at his house and talked about what you've been doing in the past few years. you guys were like teenagers in 20 year old bodys, blasting music, being loud, and trying weird shit for fun. you ended up staying at his house for the night, being friends with him was like having a childhood best friend for years. you woke up to someone poking your face. " good morning shorty" damn him just because he was a little taller than you didn't mean anything  " im not short" you said half awake "yeah yeah whatever you're shorter than me therefor you're short" he said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. " hey what time is the party thing " you said finally waking up and sitting up. " 7:30 i think, damn everyone is probably going to be so serious" he said slumping over at the thought. you got up and sat on the island in the kitchen " how come your apartment looks like this and mines is so much smaller" you said still thinking about how you're probably going to get woke at 3 morning  although you couldn't be sad about it, you were happy for some reason. he spun around with a smirk " because i'm the number two hero baby" he said with the same cocky tone and as soon as he said that your phone rang, you picked up quickly when you saw the phone contact "omg hi bitch" you said excitedly and your best friend on the other line was the same amount of energy. your best friend was Taiyo Kagayaku you've known here ever since middle school she had decided to become a doctor so you got to see her a little during missions and whenever you had a day off. she was basically the only person you had told about hawks and how you meet him as a kid although at first you just called him your red angel so when she figured out it was hawks she was kinda pissed. " so how is project red angel going" she said loud enough that hawks himself was interested and had sat next to you at this point. "oh shut up.....................it's going great..." you said weakly as you heard a squeal coming from the other line. " well i was just checking on you have fun at the party I have to go save a life now as always talk to you later" she said sad that she had to go " oh fun good luck I'll talk to you later love you bye" hanging up the phone you were faced with a very energetic hawks. God was he cute, wait no, he's your friend nothing more nothing less, well you can make an exception just this once. " soooooooooooo who's the red angel" he said curiously. out of all the things he could have heard he had to hear that, THAT. Jesus you were going to kill Taiyo." n-no one" DAMMIT AND NOW IM STUTTERING OH NO ALL MIGHT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL MIGHT PLEASE SAVE ME. you turned your face away from it slightly tinted red and got up off the kitchen island and walked to the couch scrolling looking through it doing anything just not to look at him. he had followed you to the couch and sat right next to you.

"tell me"

"no"

"come on tell me"

"you can't make me"

"Just tell me already I'm sure it'll be fine"

" nope"

"then I'll just have to make you"

" what the hell does that mean-" you were cut off as he pushed you over and pinned you to the couch. oh fuck. you tried to break free from him but you couldn't and then you saw two feathers shoot out of his back and then proceeded to tickle you. " just tell me and it'll be over" he said with the same cocky smirk as always " NEVER I'LL NEVER TELL" you said gasping for air as he tickled you. yeah no, you're not dying like this. "OKAY OKAY, I'LL TELL YOU JUST STOP," you said in between laughs. soon he stopped but he still had you pinned to the couch. " can you get off of me by any chance" you said tiredly after laughing so much it was painful too" no can do you said to stop tickling not this" he said with his usual smirk " so basically maybe just maybe it might have been you" you said turning you face somewhere other than him there's no way you'll just let him have this but damn your face just had to heat up. "ah-ha I knew it" he said getting off of you and sitting back down normally. you sat up to then looked at him in confusion " you what" was all you could say "I mean what other winged handsome gentleman is there in the world" he said and the turned to see you dying of laughter once more " HANDSOME oh sure in your dreams" you said laughing in between words " wouldn't you say I'm handsome pipsqueak" he said giving you his best you know I'm right face. " yeah sure whatever you say" damn right he was, lord you'd seem like a fangirl if he knew what you were thinking.

**time skip** 

           you guys had gone to lunch together than shortly after you both went back to your separate apartments. Jesus why did he have to be so fucking great. he was a great person, he got your humor, he was all in all great to talk with, it felt like you could trust him with anything and on top of that, he was attractive like what the hell. I hope God knows he made a perfect human that's against the law. then your alarm went off, you had set an alarm to remind you to start getting ready and thank god for that because you looked like a mess. you took a shower and put on your dress. you're not one for being too confident but damn you had to admit you looked good you did your hair leaving it down and had on red heels. I wonder if he'll think I look good. wait no. y/n no. you have to stop thinking about that, fuck feelings are hard. you had walked into the living room of your apartment and sat on the couch when you got a text.

                       chicken man

                       so I have an idea and it might be stupid.

                                                                                                                               y/n

                                                                      when are your ideas not stupid 

                                                                                                             read at 7:14

                       chicken man

                       hey hey listen hear me out 

                       I fly us there

                                                                                                                              y/n

                                                                                                      hell fucking no

                                                                                                             read at 7:15

                      chicken man

                      I won't take no for an answer 

                                                                                                                              y/n

                                           you know what fine but if I die it's your fault

                                                                                                             read at 7:15

and as soon as you sent that there was a knock on what you thought was your door in till you looked up to see a smiling birdman at your balcony. you opened the window and stepped on your balcony. " I see the pretty bird left with no time to waste," you said teasingly "of course anything for the princess," he said teasing back catching you off guard causing you to blush a little.

"Whatever you say bird brain"

                                                                         **author time** 

                           holy shit this took forever I promise the next one will be about the party i just had fun writing and got a little carried away anyways next chapter will be the dance this will be fun.

^owo^