Part 6

hawks extended a hand towards you and asked " can I have this dance my lady". still thoroughly drunk you tried grabbing his hand but missed. I mean it's not your fault, there were two hands well that's what it looked like anyway. you reached for his hand again and grabbed it this time we let at a little giggle and pulled you towards him. you guess dance spinning and swaying around until you tripped. he caught you and it would have looked like he dipped you if it wasn't for that you fell. " you know, you look really good from the angel. that is under me" Keigo said leaning closer to you. you blushed and let out a quick "shut up" as if that would stop him. now with his hand on your waist and his other hand in yours he continued to dance with you spinning you around and pulling you into him. your faces were so close you guys stared into each other's eyes almost in a trance your faces leaned closer and closer together. 

                                                                        **NEXT DAY** ( yes I just did that)

  then you woke up. where were you again? oh no, this isn't your house. OH FUCK WHOS BED WERE YOU IN AND WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTH- it's okay just breathe it's fine. holy shit your head hurts how much did I drink last night. you got up and looked in this person drawer. hawks merch really well you didn't have clothes so you just put on an oversized hawk's hoodie and looked out into the hallway. you could smell something cooking so you slowly walked down the hall and looked into the kitchen. there stood hawks FUCKING HAWKS YOU SLEPT WITH HAWKS THE FIRST PERSON YOU DID "IT" WITH WAS HAWKS okay just calm down maybe we didn't do anything WHO AM I KIDDING I WOKE UP NAKED IM PRETTY SURE WE HAD SE- " I know I'm hot but you don't need to stare that much" hawks spoke pulling you out of your thoughts and you were back in the real world you blushed and walked over to the kitchen counter and sat at one of the barstools resting your head on the counter blush still on your face. he placed a plate in front of you, you looked up, he cooked simple breakfast bacon and eggs. you and him made eye contact before he looked away and went to the fridge. " how did you sleep" he said looking for something " okay but the throbbing headache isn't helping" you said picking up and piece of bacon and eating it. he chuckled and put some fruit on the table before making himself a plate and sitting next to you. " do you remember what we did last night" you said cutting into the egg and eating some of it. he simpled hummed a yes response and you snapped your head and looked at him. he just continued eating, you glared at him he looked at you and said " I don't think you want to know what we did unless you do, then I can whisper all the dirty little things we did" you almost fucking died. him and you did IT. Jesus take the wheel and drive me off a fucking cliff. you blushed. and you blushed HARD. you buried your face into your arms with your head on the counter he only laughed and rubbed your back. " if it helps you were amazing" he said "please stop talking" you snapped back literally wanting ctrl alt delete yourself. after you, both finished eating you grabbed your phone from his room and laid on his couch. you texted your best friend so quick your fingers hurt. 

                                                                                dumb hoe

                                                                                                                                   y/n

                                            WHORE HELP IN MY DRUNKENNESS I SLEPT WITH 

                                           THE NUMBER TWO FUCKING HERO LORD HELP ME

dumb hoe 

I'm on my way

                                                                                                                                    y/n

                                                                                                           wait, wait what 

                                                                                                                                    y/n

                                                                               ARE YOU GOING TO MY HOUSE

                                                                                                                   read at  8:30

you were terrified number one because you didn't know if you guys used protection number two your best friend would never let this down. you turned off your phone and put your arms over your face. you hear movement so you looked over to see hawks walking out of his room in his hero costume "oh shit it's 8:30 already, y/n i have to go stay as long as you like" he said you only responded with a "mhm" and watched him leave. as soon as you heard him walk away you grabbed your phone and called your best friend. you heard ringing coming from outside the door of his apartment you ran to the door and opened it see your best friend waiting at the door she looked at you then immediately tackled you to the ground, she wasn't a hero but GOD DAMN WAS SHE STRONG. " TELL ME EVERYTHING" she said girl looked like fucking satan so of course as one does when they DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE you brought her into your apartment and told her everything while you got dressed into your hero costume. "so you got really drunk with him started dancing with him and then you wake up in his bed and get informed that you have slept with him am I right" she said watching me put a hoodie over my costume 

" well yeah but-" 

"so your telling me that you had sex with him and you're not happy" 

" SAY WHAT"

" I mean that's just what it sounds like"

" ITS NOT THAT IM NECESSARILY NOT HAPPY ITS JUST IM NOT STOKED THAT I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED" 

" did he say anything about it?"

" no he only said I did amazing-"

" BITCH HE SAID YOU DID AMAZING"

" STOP YELLING"

you walked into your living room and laid on the couch and tayio sat next to you. " I have to leave soon" you said with a sigh and remembering your hangover from your raging head ache. "ill come back tonight how about that" your best friend said looking at you, looked up at her and said  " yeah that would be nice"

a/n time~~

OMG ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE I WROTE I'LL BE TRING TO WRITE MORE SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT READ THIS IT STILL CONFUSES ME BUT ITS FINE ANYWAYS LOVE Y'ALL REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND GO DRINK WATER BYE LOVES <3