Part 8

you closed the door of your apartment locking it before jumping on the couch, face down on the couch. Before you got a call, you turned your head to the side and looked at the caller id "dumb hoe" you answered the phone to hear your best friend yelling at you so you quickly ended the call and you fell asleep.

" Y/N GET YOUR NASTY ASS HERE AND OPEN THIS DOOR" you woke up to the sound of your best friend yelling, reluctantly you got an open door. You open the door to see your best friend hold multiple boxes of plan b and pregnancy tests. You looked at her before she walked in and placed everything in your kitchen. You sat at one of your barstools " so why did you buy all of this" you said looking up at her. " well obviously number one to see if your pregnant and number two the plan b's are for if you guys have sex again" you stared at her for a second before what she said clicked " HEY WE'RE NOT A THING" you said yelling at her she just giggled and walked to your bathroom "sure~" was all she said before disappearing into the bathroom. You rested your head down on your counter before hearing a ding from your phone. You grabbed it seeing a text from "him" you immediately opened it to " who's not a thing?" you stared at it for a good minute before closing your phone and going to your room. You got changed into some comfy clothes before grabbing a blanket and sleeping on the couch.

You woke up to the sound of two people talking at first you couldn't understand what they were saying and then you started to wake up more realizing it was a male and female. And then you opened your eyes to a flash, you sat up quickly to see your best friend and "him", you looked at your best friend with a look like "wtf is he doing in my house" and she just gave you an "I'm sorry" look. They were both sitting in front of you and then you thought about the flash " did you take a picture of me" you said softly still a little tired. Your best friend stood up and sat next to you using your blanket a little to cover her legs. " Yeah, look how cute you look," hawks said putting the phone in your face, you saw a picture of your sleeping form you did look kinda cute. "why is he here," you said looking at your best friend before she could speak she was cut off by him speaking "I wanted to see you and know what the yelling was about but mostly you" he said leaning closer to you " you don't mind do you," he said teasingly you lightly blush at this causing him to grab your cheeks ( on your face you nasty) and pinch them

"aww you look so cute"

" hawks please-"

" no I'm being serious you look so cute like come on"

You tried to pull his hands away but he was stronger than you, then you pulled his hair and he let go and grabbed his head " heyyy not the hair" he said with a pout. You best friend just sat with a look like "and you say your not a couple bitch" you only rolled your eyes at her. " all right" she said standing up "let's watch a movie"

"Sure"

" okay I guess"

You said reluctantly you knew what she was going to do, before she could talk you stood up and walked to the kitchen looking for popcorn then yelling "do you guys want any popcorn". Your best friend's eye twitched at this she damn well knew what I was doing and she wasn't liking it. One for y/n zero for Tayio. " yeah that would be good" hawks said looking at tayio " you want some" he said she responded with a simple head nod and walked into the kitchen to "help" her best friend.

" wtf dude it was going to be a good moment" she whispered yelled " hmm what do you mean," you said looking and with a smile, she only slapped your arm and said, " you know what I mean". Then the microwave went off, " no I really don't"

After putting the popcorn in bowls your best friend grabbed two expecting you to give yours to hawks and it would be a "romantic" scene. Instead, you sat down with your bowl and turned on the TV and went to Netflix looking through the movies. You saw your best friend shoot you a glare before handing his bowl to him but before sitting down next to you she put her bowl down and said "let me get you a blanket" she said looking at hawks then back at me and sending me a mischievous smile before walking off. You looked at hawks he was just on his phone, okay cool just wait till she comes back and-

*Ding*

You pulled out your phone to see a text from him opening it you were faced with a picture of you wrapped up in your blanket and all he said was "can you stop beginning cute thanks". You sent him a picture of him scrolling on his phone and said "if you stop being annoying<3" he then sent a picture of him winking and said "no can do honey that's just me" you blushed for a few reasons number one he called you honey number two he winked at you, well he didn't wink at you but you know and number three he was so hot like DAMN how does someone like that exist. Just on time you best friend walked back and handed him a blanket before sitting next to you and as best friends do you cuddle together and put on a movie called #alive( btw you should go watch it it's in Korean but it's really fucking good made me feel emotions again and there is a pretty girl so) halfway through the movie you felt your phone vibrate.

                                                                             birdman

birdman

can I cuddle with you guys

                                                                                                                 y/n

                                                                                                        pfttt no

birdman

but pleaseeeeeeee

 then your best friend grabbed your phone and read everything you tried to stop her but she already texted a quick yeah come over you finally got your phone back and then you saw him right next to you. next thing you know it hawks put you in his lap and hug you around your waist you guys sat by the armrest so he leaned against that and your best friend laid on your legs. soon you felt your best friend fall asleep and you weren't the only one that noticed because as soon as you did you felt hawks dig his face in your neck.  bitch you almost died you felt your fucking soul leaving your body. but you got pulled back by the sound of his voice.

                                                     " you know, you still owe me right"

a/n

guys the lemon is coming next chapter just stick with it for now. I'll update tomorrow because school stay trying me anyways REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER EAT FOOD AND YOU ARE A BAD BITCH AND I LOVE YOU NOW GOODNIGHT MY LOVES!