Part 7

you were sitting in your office staring at the files on your desk but you just couldn't think. you crossed your arms and leaned back in your chair. you could only think about "him" you got up and looked out your window. did you guys really have- well yeah no duh you woke up naked but what if you didn't? I mean of course, you wouldn't know, I still don't understand how he remembers and I don't. you know what maybe he is just joking and you went to sleep fully naked?

no matter how many excuses i make i can't just brush it off. the person that made me who i am today just slept with me and then says i did amazing i mean damn right i did amazing wait no not the point, the point is that i slept with him. oh god just wait in till the media finds out that we got drunk and the hooked up-

"Y/N'' you looked to your side to see one of your sidekicks. her name was mika mizume or her hero name cloud, she had a quirk that allowed her to turn herself and sometimes others along with her into a mist and turn herself back all though if she lost focus on the mist and keeping it together she could lose her physical form. you had helped her focus on this multiple times all though not in her mist form but in her regular state, you gave her multiple things to hold at once and had her type a paper on clouds all the while balancing things on top of her. It was interesting training for sure but it helped a lot as she had grown so powerful, damn i sound like a proud mom anyways back to reality.

" yes what's wrong cloud" you said walking over to her "there is a hostage situation in a mall they called for anyone that can help" she keep a calm manner but i could tell she was nervous

"alright get hiroko(another side kick ) we have villians to catch"

**okay you guys were on your way there blah blah blah you guys just want the bird man i know you don't care**

you ran up to the mall you saw what you usually did a bunch of news reporters, civilians and police. you walked up to your police your sidekicks following suite " so what's the situation" you said to a police women she turned around a little surprised to see the number three here "there are about give or take 30-40 civilians in there and there are 4 guys blocking each exit, we believe that there is one more in the middle making sure everyone doesn't leave" she said taking a breather for a second before adding " the guy in the middle is also assumed to have a quirk similar to shape shifting in the sense that he can turn into a full on monster" you nod thinking of a plan in your head. This is the perfect time for mika and hiroko to get the spotlight they need. hiroko had been with you for a long time and needed this boost so she could be more than just a sidekick and mika was a 3rd year at UA and needed this and with their quirk combined they work great together. hiroko could create weapons out of water and fire, her hero costume has a lighter for that very reason and a container of water as well. with your help and her hard training she was able to control the temperature and state of the weapons.

you pulled the two aside and told them the plan. you went up to the police women and told her what you guys were going to do she agreed and told everyone you and mika walked up passed the police and you grabbed her hand reminding her of what you taught her "and remember that-" "everything will be okay" she cut you off and looked at you " yeah i know" you smiled and said " that's my girl". she turned you guys into mist you could still feel her holding your hand as if she was just walking through the building she brought you to one of the shops and turned you guys back you bent down, you grabbed some clothes and put them on covering your hero costume as mika did the same as quietly as possible. you gave her a nod and watched her turn into mist.

now you wait it shouldn't take that long considering the training we did. but she's only a kid, what if they hurt her, no it's okay it's fine she is strong i know she can do this.

as soon as i thought that almost on queue i heard a bunch of civilians cheering, phase one was complete. again she appeared in front of you with hiroko, you handed her some clothes and she put them over her suit. again mika disappeared, and a few minutes later another reaction from the civilians. phase 2.mika appeared in front of you and hiroko, hiroko gave her a smile and a nod and i gave her a fist bump. Mika grabbed hiroko's hand and disappeared. phase 3.

you got up and sneaked around and looked in the middle of the mall. you saw about 35 civilians and in that 35 were mika and hiroko. the civilians were crowded around the fountain. you started running, you ran out the store and just started running around( listening man idk how to describe it i'm sure you can imagine something) the monster in the middle immediately took notice of this and looked away from the civilians in that moment steam filled the mall. phase 4. you jumped down from the store you were at and ran towards the thing in the middle you took out a pocket knife from your hero costume and cut your hand creating a sword, you could see the shadow of the monster through mist jumping up and cutting it's arm. you grabbed your sword in your other hand and used the hand with the cut and runner your hand crossed the blood on the sword. instead of a weapon the blood from the monster turned into a rope, how plot convenient.you saw a giant hand reaching for you and you jumped back away from it then you jumped on the hand running up his arm you swung the rope around his neck and pulled back. the monster immediately shrunk giving in. again almost on queue the cops busted in and arrested the two other guys blocking the doors. you tied up the guy in the rope. He tried to break free once but the rope just got tighter, you explain how your quirk gets different weapons for everyone this one is just especially suited to him.

After that adventure the day went by pretty normal. You ate lunch,organized some files, and talked to the police over the phone to help with the file for the mall. then you remembered what you had to come home to you sighed and leaned back in your chair,

                                                 "well at least I get to see him again"

a/n

hello again~ yeah sorry for the lack of hawks i just thought I would give a little inside wait our lovely y/n does all day and her quirk in action I promise next chapter there will be more of our birdman. also I've been meaning to ask you y'all want a lemon because you can just ask you ask you shall receive. anyways DRINK WATER AND DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE A BAD BITCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL BYE BYE