Chapter Two

I could hear Gyro laughing even from meters behind him. I went around and thought the canyon like all the other racers. Once I had finally made it across I could see Gyro at all. I was still next to Johnny, baby blue clothes stuck out in the crowd.

"Hi, my names Y/n, I'm hoping I can make it out of this race with at least one friend, would you like to be that friend?" You said trying to strike up a conversation since you could no longer stare at Gyro's hot self.

"Oh, sure, my name is Johnny Joestar!" You were taken aback that he had accepted your offer without second though. You didn't care very much though, you were just happy that you could make a friend and didn't have tone alone the whole time.

"I guess that means we can camp together!" He said happily.

"That's cool! And we can talk until we fall asleep!" You said noting that his lips were also baby blue, strange enough.

You had finally made it the final straight of 1000 meters. You and Johnny gunned it like Gyro had in the start, intending on getting the lowest number place you possible could. You ended up in sixth place, just behind Johnny. And the man you let yourself fall for, impressively snatched first place.

"Gyro Zeppeli will be moved down 20 place do to interference with the race!" Shouted someone over loud speakers.

"Stage two will start tomorrow morning at 10 am sharp!" Yelled the same voice as before.

You can tell Gyro was unhappy, even with the distance between you guys. Steam was practically coming out of his ears. His sandy blonde hair ruffled from all the wind. You were impressed his hat somehow stayed on the entire time.

You brought you horse to the stables in an attempt to snag one before the other racers filled them up. Unfortunately, you weren't fast enough, so there was no nice place for you horse to stay that night. You sighed in defeat. You saw an inn with posts littered on the sides of it and behind it. You tied your horse there. After the first event you hung around and mostly just talked to you knew friend, Johnny, who you called JoJo, thinking it was a cute nickname.

After a while Johnny said this.

"I'll be right back Y/n, meet me at the food table alright?"

"Got it, I'll be there!" You replied. After skipping over to the food table, you took advantage of the free food in front of you. You piled food high onto a plate, not caring about what people were thinking about you. You had a ball shoving food into your mouth waiting for Johnny.

~Johnny's POV~

I wheeled myself up to Gyro for two main reasons, one was that I wanted to befriend him and find out the secret of his steel balls. But also because I saw the way Y/n was staring at him throughout the first stage. I think she really like that Italian cowboy. He was in fact hard to resist, I had to be honest with myself on that.

"Hi, I'm Johnny, I have a friend, her name is Y/n, I was hoping we could all be friend and or allies throughout the race." He must have known Y/n, I could tell by the way his eyes began to sparkle at the mention of her name alone.

"Oh, yeah sure come, we should head to bed, maybe we could all share a room since the inn's are most likely packed full."

"In that case we should hurry up!" I said flashing him a bright smile. I wheeled my way to the food table where Y/n was. She had crumbs on her face and an empty plate in her hands.

"Hey Y/n! This is going t be our new friend, Gyro! We are all going to share a room at an inn! I hope that's aright!" I said, hoping I could see some crap go down between them.

"H-Hi, Gyro." Y/n said sort of quietly, her face turning as red as the stripes on the American flag. Gyro's face got a bit pink too. But then, he pulled her into a seemingly tight hug. She seemed surprised, but she was alright with the sudden embrace.She wrapped her small arms around him. I was confused about how they knew each other, and what sort of relationship they had, it was hard to figure out.

"Me and Y/n shared a tent last night, we don't know each other very well, but it would be great the get to know both of you better." He said. Turns out they weren't as close as I thought.

~Gyro POV~
I was still hugging Y/n. I loved it she was so amazing and her h/c was tickling my face where it was sticking up. I pulled away from the hug, not wanting to be creepy. She looked sad after I did that though. Which made me happy because it meant she wanted to hug me too. I really liked this girl and I didn't even know why. Her hair still sort of smelled like roses. We walked down to the inn, I got the room, which surprisingly I didn't have to pay for because it was for the racers.

Y/n help Johnny get to the room and get on the bed, which there were only two of. Which was a good thing, as there was a full bed and a twin, and Y/n put Johnny on the twin bed because it was closest to the door. I smirked at the thought of be able hold Y/n all night again. I was pretty ecstatic at the thought. It was only 8, but we when to bed anyway because we had a big day tomorrow, and we had a long, tiering day today.

Johnny proved himself up on his side with the help of Y/n, he didn't even need help, but she helped him anyway. That was part of what attracts me to her. She was so kind, even without reward or anything, I could never be like her. I fell back onto the bed, happy I didn't have to sleep in a tent tonight.

I got under the blanket ready to fall into a deep slumber, hoping I would be woken up tomorrow as I was today. Y/n crawled into the bed without saying anything, looking more tired than I. She slid under the blanket, facing with her back towards me.

"Are you cold again tonight?" I asked, wanting my arms to be around her once more .

"Mhm." She hummed, presumably to exhausted to talk much. I could hear gentle snores coming from Johnny. I scooted as close as I possibly could, never wanting to be too far from her. A wrapped her in my arms. I nuzzled into her before I could realize what I was doing, thankfully, she was already fast asleep.

I once again played with her soft h/c locks. She seemed so urbane for a gunslinging cowgirl, it was interesting.I decided it was still early, because I could still see hints of the sun's last bit of light in the sky, leaving an alluring orange color with the white cloud swirling through it and the dark parts of the sky, the moon just barely peaking out from behind them. Even thought I knew it was relatively early in the night, I decided to go to sleep. I pulled Y/n's delicate sleeping form towards me protectively, admiring her from behind.

My eyelids soon felt as though they weighted five kilo's, and I soon fell asleep to the serene sound of Y/n's steady breathing.

~Johnny's POV~ 

I woke up in the middle, I honesty have no clue what time it is. I saw Gyro holding Y/n close to him. I thought it was super cute. Oh, I am so going to help this get started, thinking I could help blossom a beautiful relationship. They were so close. The moonlight seeping throughout the window illuminated Gyro's hand in her beautiful hair, Oh shoot. Did I? Oh dear, I said beautiful, that's an oopsie. Can't wait to see how this ends.

I yawned, attempting to stifle it with my hand, so I didn't wake the lovebirds up. I ship it.

word count:1838

A/N: wow almost none of this is in your POV. Oh well, i think its cool when authors show you what the other characters are thinking. I hope you enjoyed this, im going to try to make the next chapter longer.