Chapter Five

!Major spoilers after the time skip!

The three of you finally came to a stopping point to rest for the night. Gyro was out getting wood for a fire so you could stay warm, and of course, make some food. But for now, it was just you and Johnny.

"You totally like him." Johnny said stoically.

"Uh, n-no?" You stuttered. Johnny rolled his eyes, knowing good and well you were lying. You let out of huff of air, trying to tell him to shut up without stammering out any more embarrassing words. He let his baby blue lips form a small smirk. You just glared at him with pink glazed cheeks. 

"Ok, keep telling yourself that." He said, you could hear the smirk in his tone of voice, which made you slightly angry. That was the worst part about Johnny, his attitude. 

"Whatever, Johnny-boy." You said, trying to use the nickname as a way to tick him off. He just rolled his eyes, knowing that telling you to stop using that name would only make you say it more. 

Gyro's finally made it back to the campsite with a few sticks to burn. He stacked them up near the two small tent's of yours. He used a flint and steel the light a small fire. You sighed, knowing it would die out soon. You all ate some canned beans to prevent starvation.

The sun was now fully down and the moon was shining down on you from high up in the sky. You leaned your head on Gyro's shoulder as you yawned. You could see Johnny's smirk from the other side of the fire, which made you simply glare at him. Gyro, of course seemed oblivious. But, that was the thing about Gyro, he acted like an oblivious idiot, but he was actually quite smart. Therefore, he noticed the small interaction between you and Johnny. 

You both were wrapped in blankets. encased in each others arms. It felt as though you were sleeping on a cloud. You were blushing like mad, because you had finally acknowledged your true feelings for Gyro. He was the love of your life. The two of you felt like you were magnetic.

"Hey, Y/n." Gyro said out of the blue.

"What is it?" You asked, wanting to know why he broke your almost asleep trance.

"After this race is over, we should get married and go back to my home country." You gasped, you cheeks so hot they could boil water.

"Thats a good idea." You spoke with a wavering voice.

"Did you know that I love you?" Gyro asked.

"I do now." You retorted.

~TIME SKIP TO THE LOVE TRAIN ARC, MAJOR SPOILERS FOLLOW!~

Many days and nights had passed since that night. The whole race had quickly gone downhill. You were now in a chaotic battle with the president of the United States of Valentine. The afore mentioned president had harmed your beloved horse, forcing you out of the race. You were now on Slow Dancer, clinging on to your crippled friends for dear life. Both of you had hot tears streaming down your faces. Johnny had his fingers in a shape of a gun, threatening to shoot at the blonde man.

"Gyro Zeppeli, please help Lucy, please take her!" The voice of Stephen Steel rang out. Valkyrie trotted over to the glowing young woman. He carefully took her out of the much older mans arms, positioning her on the saddle. Gyro ran a few meters away. He had made it about 50 meters, when Valentine caught up to him.

You and Johnny couldn't hear what they were saying, but you could see the president t was in a golden, pocket like place. He was seemingly invincible within that realm. The small scratch on Gyro's arm was quickly making its way up to his heart. You could feel yourself tearing in half at the sight. The man you had loved, the very first person to make you feel such a way, was being torn away from you. 

Gyro's almost lifeless body feel off his horse and hit the hard, moving ground. The ocean was quickly approaching as it slowly took Gyro away. You and Johnny were both sobbing. Johnny started yelling something, but you couldn't understand it because of the sheer amount of pain you were in.

Funny Valentine then turned around and shot every bullet he had into your lovers body. You cried even harder, pathetic wails and incoherent blabber were leaving your mouth. Johnny knew he had to fight, he had to defeat that wretched man. He told you to get off the horse. You slowly slid off. You sat up against the now stopped train, your knees pulled up to your chest. You sat there, crying violently.

You could see the salty ocean water turning into a deep crimson, which faded more and more with each moment of the water. You couldn't take it. You sat there, the minutes passing so slow, yet so fast. You soon looked up to find Johnny on his knees with dry tears painting his emotionless face.

Valentine had been defeated. But at what cost?

"We were going to get married." You said quietly lookin at the ground.

"You and him are the people I have, or, had I guess." Johnny said, as looking down. You tried to be mad, you wanted to scream and throw things. But the pain outweighed that feeling. You got close to Johnny, and laid down. He soon laid down too. You turned to the side to face him, and he was already facing you. You scooted a bit closer, needing to feel the warmth of a living being.

He wrapped his skinny, yet muscular arms around your shaking frame. You gipped tightly onto his shirt, starting to sob harder. You both were holding onto each other, trying to use the other person to ease the pain. You tried so hard to stop them, but the tears  kept falling down. Johnny pulled you closer, trying to get through the pain. 

You both just laid there. Forgetting about the race, forgetting your horses. Eventually everything faded away. The sound of Gyro's cheerful ny-ho filled your head, seemingly screaming at you. The sight of his glistening gold grills were filling your sight. The tears blurred what little bit of Johnnys blue shirt you could see through your swollen eyes.

You eventually passed out along with Johnny, finding some comfort in each others arms.

Word count : 1057

~The end~

A/N: This is the end of the book! I'm really sorry for taking so long to update and for neglecting this book. Also, I'm really sorry for this sad ending, but with the way part seven ends, there is no happy way to finish this off. I know I skipped some big parts, but it's for the sake of the story. By the way, all the sweet comments on this book, they truly make my day! 

Because I'm done with this, I'll probably start another book! I'm most likely going to do something relating to BNHA, but if you guys have any request for a JoJo character, I will gladly do it for you!

As always, I hope you have a wonderful and safe day!