My Father Is My Home

HAROLDSON (V.O): You ok...?

TEARA (V.O): Yeah.

[We then see MASTER ANNE in a cage, asleep]

DIOLOGUE: LOCATION: UNKNOWN

TIME: APRIL 8th 2017 9:12:03 (Seconds count up)

MISSION: UNKNOWN

SET BY: UNKNOWN

[We see Anonymous tap the cage and wakes Master Anne up]

ANONYMOUS: Wake, Wake sleepy head! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Heh. [Clears throat] Excuse me...never laughed like that in a while.

MASTER ANNE: Your laugh doesn't intimidate me!

ANONYMOUS: [Touches his Gas Mask] Oh...but you will be.

[ANONYMOUS takes off the Gas Mask and we see MASTER ANNE very surprised. We don't see ANONYMOUS's face. We then go to the scene with TEARA sitting by HAROLDSON in the hospital room]

LOCATION: UCREHTBURG NATIONAL HOSPITAL

TIME: APRIL 8th 2017 9:13:22 (Seconds count up)

MISSION: UNSET

SET BY: NOT MENTIONED

HAROLDSON: Why? Why did you have to come? On the battlefield? Just wait where you were. At your house. I could have came to visit!

TEARA: I know...but I was afraid that even if the battle was over...you wouldn't make it.

HAROLDSON: Wouldn't make it? I fight by the best people and also I am "The Legend of Fate"!

TEARA: Doesn't matter! You still would...die!

HAROLDSON: Huh?

[Silence]

TEARA: [Stammers] Th - tha - that is not the point. Your alive and well.

HAROLDSON: Alive...but not well, sadly

TEARA: Yes...but it does look fine to me.

HAROLDSON: Yeah, but they said if I sat up I would fracture a bone...that was...dis...located.

[Silence]

HAROLDSON: Payback, i'm guessing?

TEARA: You guessed it, not me.

HAROLDSON: Right.

[GARDNER enters scene]

GARDNER: Legend.

HAROLDSON: General?

GARDNER: The doctors said that you would be alright in three days.

HAROLDSON: Three days?

GARDNER: They got more hendytriam this morning. Our forces raided some supplies in Zentown.

HAROLDSON: (Looks at John) And?

TEARA: And that means the effects of the hendytriam would effect the way your shoulder will heal.

HAROLDSON: Yeah and...i'm ok?

GARDNER: Sure. But...

[GARDNER pulls out a chair and sits]

GARDNER:...i didn't just come here to tell you that you'll be fine.

HAROLDSON: What?

GARDNER: [Clears throat] I wanted to tell you that you have aa new assignment for the Task Force.

TEARA: What is it for?

GARDNER: It is for the recapture of Vicatia Palace.

HAROLDSON: I'm not in. I'm out.

GARDNER: What?

HAROLDSON: I don't have magical powers where I can pick up a person and throw him across the room! Get shot and not die! Manipulate people in one thought! Walking up to people and...

GARDNER: That doesn't mean you can't...

HAROLDSON: Can't what?...Huh? Join the army again to loose more than just my pride? Maybe my mind?

GARDNER: You came...to the master...swore an oath to protect her and her people. You back down?

[Silence]

GARDNER: You volunteered to be legend, Haroldson. What did you think when you came here, hm? Knights in shining armour? Well you're wrong. Life isn't a game boy, you think you would get recognition by this, well congratulations. You have...now do the other half of the problem. For the master. For our people...they depend on you - DEPEND, soly on you. Are you in? 

[HAROLDSON contemplates]

HAROLDSON: Fine. When do I start?

TEARA: Ahem! You mean we?

HAROLDSON: Teara...we went over this.

TEARA: So! You think a girl can't help you once in a while!

[HAROLDSON rolls his eyes]

TEARA: Plus...I heard you always hang around Amy for protection.

HAROLDSON: Ok...I do. So?

TEARA: Do you like her?

HAROLDSON: This is getting off topic...

[HAROLDSON trails off]

TEARA: Can I? Please? I got injured once but, I can handle myself. It's better to go with many than with one. Right?

[HAROLDSON still contemplates]

TEARA: Right?

[Silence]

HAROLDSON: Fine.

TEARA: [Smiles] Thank you. I promise I will be with you from thick to thin.

HAROLDSON: Yeah, but it'll be your head when you screw up, not mine anymore.

[TEARA looks down in nervousness]

TEARA: Yeah.

[Amy enters scene with no cast]

HAROLDSON: Amy?

AMY: Is the Hendytriam working?

HAROLDSON: Maybe?

AMY: Well if you can move...or sit up...read the paper with me. The files I mean.

[Amy walks out the scene]

HAROLDSON: Yeah, files.