Resistance

[On the scene we see GARDNER sitting at a desk smoking a cigar. GENERAL THOMAS knocks at the door, then opens it and walks in the room]

GENERAL THOMAS: You can't be serious, Gardner?!

GARDNER: I am when lives are at stake...

GENERAL THOMAS: Lives at stake?! God DAMNIT!!! You are saving someone that is ALREADY a traitor - none-the-less the end of our own nation.

GARDNER: We can change that, Thomas! Just like I did with you!

GENERAL THOMAS: Does it matter! You costed everything! I costed everything! We can't make the same mistake!

GARDNER: Damnit, Thomas! Do you have a soul in you anymore?!

[Silence]

GENERAL THOMAS: This doesn't matter! This is the lives of thousands we are talking about...FOR WHAT?! A lost cause?! The distruction of our people?!

GARDNER: To do the right thing!

[GARDNER gets up and leaves the room]

GENERAL THOMAS: You are making a big mistake, Gardner!

[On the scene we see a Militia march threw Uchretburg. GARDNER is getting in a car]

LOCATION: UCHRETBURG

TIME: APRIL 15th 2017 2:56:07 (seconds count up)

MISSION: FIND TEAM FATE AND ATTACK BLOCKADEING DEFENCES

SET BY: VERTERAN JOHN GARDNER

[CHIEF COMMISSIONER joins the scene]

CHIEF COMMISSIONER: What are you doing, Gardner?! You were discharged! Get over it!

GARDNER: My responsibility is out there commissioner.

CHIEF COMMISSIONER: This is illegal! I will use lethal force if nessisary! I am ORDERING you - no DEMANDING you to stop this! Right now!

GARDNER: You can't demand me anything, commissioner...

CHIEF COMMISSIONER: Gardner! I am supirior over you, figuartivly and physically! Stop this NOW gardner!

GARDNER: Stop me if you can. 

[GARDNER faces his Militia]

GARDNER: We are going to find them?! AREN'T WE?!

CIVILIANS: YAHHHHHHH!!! FOR LEGEND!!!

[CHIEF COMMISSIONER points at the people]

CHIEF COMMISSIONER: They Are CIVILANS! They are not trained to fight a very powerful enemy! Including our own military!

GARDNER: Well then screw yourself commissioner. Screw yourself. Do what you want with us...you are making a mistake by stranding good men and leaving an ambush unguarded...

CHIEF COMMISSIONER: I will make sure this goes to the, master!

[CHIEF COMMISSIONER storms from the scene. Blacks out] 

DIOLOGUE: APRIL 15th 2017 6:57:39 (seconds count up) 

GARDNER: (Aims) SANINME!!!

[Some soldiers fire]

GARDNER: DON'T FIRE!!!

[Militia then charge to enemy]

GARDNER: Come back! COME BACK!!!

[As he soldiers charge we see a lot die. No gore shown]

GARDNER: FALL BACK!!! FALL BACK!!!

[They fall back as people die in the process. When they all get to cover we see GARDNER holding a grenade]