The Prophecy

[On the scene we see a room filled with delegates and the main characters]

DIOLOGUE: LOCATION: THE MEPRCHOUIN

TIME: APRIL 11th 2017 12:56:29 (Seconds count up)

MISSION: Prepare for an assault on Zertian grounds for the capture of Anonymous and the Rescue (if not dead) of the master.

SET BY: THE COMISSION OF CHIEF AND STAFF

CHIEF COMISSIONER: So you were saying General...

TYLER: And me gentlemen.

CHIEF COMISSIONER: And you Master Tyler...for operation Salvatore to come in effect. But with a few changes general.

VICE CHIEF OF STAFF: With Legend on the task force we could lose. With him off the task force, we would have a chance.

AMY: What? I'm confused here.

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Do you ever read...colonel?

AMY: Yes?

HAROLDSON: [Out of nowhere] No.

[AMY looks at HAROLDSON in confusion]

HAROLDSON: What? I never saw you read.

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Ok. To the point. Did you ever read...the legends prophecy?

[Bad Silence for AMY]

AMY: Oh god.

VICE CHIEF OF STAFF: [Smirks] Oh god is right!

HAROLDSON: Oh god is what?

TEARA: [Grunts] Remember when me and John where trying to deny everything we say?

HAROLDSON: Yeah?

GARDNER: We were trying to keep the prophecy from you, legend.

TEARA: In this case...fear!

AMY: In the legends laws it clearly stated that a legend should never be afraid.

TEARA: In that case...you were afraid.

AMY: Second...a legend should always use their head.

GARDNER: Like following your own footsteps, Legend. Mocking me, giving orders to me, demanding, or not saving yourself from what comes next, isn't using your head.

[AMY rolls her eyes]

CHIEF COMISSIONER: And third...a legend should be mature and fully grown into maturity...to be the next hero.

HAROLDSON: So much for being special.

VICE CHIEF OF STAFF: [Hands HAROLDSON a piece of paper] Better quit now...or there will be a fate worse than death. [Whew!]

[HAROLDSON picks up the paper]

HAROLDSON: Fate worse than death? How can it possibly...

[HAROLDSON's smile then turns strait as he looks at the paper for four seconds. He then puts down the paper slowly. He then looks at AMY]

HAROLDSON: What?

AMY: I wondered why you were so young...and now I know. I'm sorry. I should have known.

GARDNER: It's not your fault. It's no one's fault.

HAROLDSON: I am destined to die?!

[Silence]

AMY: I SHOULD have known.

TEARA: Wait...die? I didn't hear that when I was reading the papers!

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Ladies we are getting TO offTOPIC! Legend, it is for you to decide. Stay and join the task force and die the youngest legend in the world lead by the YOUNGEST colonel in the world? Or live in the country we live in...SAFE...from war?

[HAROLDSON looks at the CHIEF COMISSIONER in thought]

HAROLDSON: If I don't join...my country will fall...around ME.

[Waits two seconds]

HAROLDSON: I'm in.

CHIEF COMISSIONER: [Picks up the papers] Well...that is settled.

[Reaches to shake HAROLDSON's hand]

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Good luck, legend.

[HAROLDSON shakes his finger in pain like he got stabbed. HAROLDSON sucks his finger. The Chief Commissioner then sits back down]

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Now...the plan.

            AMY: [Whispers to HAROLDSON] Why?

                    TOGETHER

CHIEF COMISSIONER: Where is the first assault going to be?

HAROLDSON: [Whispers to AMY] Do you want me to be on your team and save the world or what?

[Amy Smiles]                                                     TOGETHER

GARDNER: Well I thought of it...and the assault will take place in the walk arsenal of Jentfuica. We will gather weapons there and then we will advance to the nearest town...and take it over. After...[sighs]...we might take Vicatia Palace...most likely that would be where Master Anne would be. If she isn't...we keep lookin'.

[HAROLDSON looks at his cut as it oozes yellow. HAROLDSON then looks back at the CHEIF COMISSIONER]