1~Will you go out with me?

He always has been watching, watching..... her. She is so cold as in ice cold to everyone even him so that made him doubt his discission, this big discission that might change everything between them to better or worse. But that is hard to guess even for the rising highschool detective, Mitsiko, because knowing Ai Heibara, he would never know what truly is going on in that complex mind of hers.

She has been his crush for the past ten years. Ten freaking years. He thought that he will get over it. He thought that this is just a nothing that his childish imagination created.

Back then he only had a little crush but now......... He is In Love with Ai Heibara.

So back to reality, he actually is thinking of doing what he wanted to do since a decade. And of course his other two friends aka Ayumi and Ginta, since Conan is back to his actual form.

The plan is to ask Heibara out and pray that she wouldn't reject him and punch him for being so stupid. He is a genius and he knows it! Not. I mean any one would think that it is just a normal and casual thing to do but our lovely detective doesn't think so. It took Genta and Ayumi five months of persuading to make him ask her out on a date.

Well let's say clueless ness about love is a normal thing for detectives! I mean, that doesn't change even after a decad. If you know what I mean. This 'not-so-dump' detective of the decade, Mitsiko, doesn't even know that Heibara is in love with him as well. But what the fuck is wrong with you genius.

And here he is in front of Heibara's home in the process of ringing the door bel. He finally is gonna do it, he is gonna ask her out. He rung the bell again and again and again. What the fuck is wrong with her why doesn't she answer. Soon the ringing turned to knocking and the knocking turned to pondering. But he is not to blame cause he is nervous.
So please bear with him dear door.

Suddenly the door was wide open, and there she was Ai Heibara, the love of his life. Did I mention that she is only wearing a gym bra and legging, No? Oh well. And was Mitsiko distracted, Hell yeah!

So our 'not-so-dump-and-never -distracted-easily' detective was staring at her with his mouth wide open. If he was unable to talk because of nervousness before, well now he couldn't utter a word because of the goddess in front of him. Frankly speaking no one would.

"What the fuck Mitsiko?!" Ai did nothing but practically yell at him for his lack of 'manner', um let's just forget that it took her like I don't know FOREVER to open the door.

"Wh... Wah... Twat" Now what should we call that? nonsense or should we call it idiocy.

"Ugh never mind, What are you doing here" and Ladies and Gentlemen the 'don't talk to me or you will freeze to death' behavior of hers is back. This sobered him up a little from his dazzy state.

"I.. Uh..... Um...... Uhhh..... I... Ah.... I... "Yup absolutely sober.

"You what? God, is it that hard to speak?"

'Yes, it is . Try speaking when your long time crush is wearing only a fucking gym bra and legging' he wanted to say.

Suddenly her face turned crimson red . Yup he did it, he said it out loud. Oh God the embarrassment!

"Ugh I.. I... I mean... IcameheretoaskyououtbutIamauselessdumpassandruinedeverything." Such a way to ask a girl out.

She blinked once, twice,trice. "Woah woah easy there I didn't hear what you said, take a breath."

He took a deep breath. "Why is it so hard to ask a girl out?" He mumbeled quietly to him self.

"What?" She asked since she didn't hear what he said.

"Um Will you go on a date with me?" He asked. Finally I already am doing flips.

But hey good things never last. Ai stared at him as if he had grown another head in front of her eyes. And then she started laughing, like,'hold-your-stomach-throw- your-head-back-and-wipe-your- tears-when-you-finish' kind of laugh.

The poor little detective stared at her as confused as ever, well that makes the both of us buddy.

By the time Ai stopped laughing, Mitsiko was on his detective mode, trying to find out why the hell is Heibara laughing. She stared at him for a moment and now her expression was a confused one.

"You are serious?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yea?" He 'answers even if it sounds like a question.

"Hell No!" She answered looking at him horrified.

"What?"

"No!"

"No?"

"Yes!"

"So you are going?"

"Ugh, no!"

"No?"

"Yes!"

Suddenly he turn on his hills and started walking to the direction he came from.

"Be ready tomorrow. I will pick you up at seven." He said before turning to his left.

She couldn't help the smile that was plastered on her face. She chuckles lightly remembering there exchange. She went to her room and fall head first on to her bed. Did I mention that she had that big smile on her face?

So this is how he managed to take her on this date. Interesting? Absolutely!

At the end of the day, five people were so happy at the same thing for different reasons. Ai was happy cause her crush finally asked her out. Mitsiko was happy cause he finally got the courage and asked her out. Ayumi and Genta were happy cause these two are finally together after a decade of waiting. And me? I am so happy that I helped them be together!

So? What do you guys think?
Was it good or bad?
If you like it, take a minute to vote and comment.