3~We met again

Walking through the big doors of Titan High was, Ran Mouri. With her dark brown hair dancing in the air as if it owns the place. Her gorgeous bright blue eyes wandering around the school, searching for her crazy of a best friend.

Her soft pink lips twisted upward forming a friendly smile that no one could rally at seeing Sonoko Suzuki, her best friend.

"Sonoko!" She called out loudly for Sonoko and the girls that she is with to hear her.

At seeing Ran approaching her, Sonoko run and wrapped her arms around her, like they haven't met in ages.

"Ran, Oh My God, I missed you so much!" She shouted so loudly enough that, I am sure the whole World was able to hear her.

"We we're together like ten hours ago!" Rand said rolling her eyes at her best friend.

"Yup, pretty long time! Right?!" Sonoko said making Ran roll eyes again.

After going through uneventful three periods, at last it was time for free period. As usual Ran went to her locker to put her books away and to meet Sonoko as usual.

"Hey baby!" Sonoko yelled from across the hall rending her an eye roll from Ran. I wonder how her eyes aren't in the back of her head yet.

"What do I have to do to stop you from saying, that?" Ram demanded. Don't blame her she hates pet names, and Sonoko always, always calls her with pet names just to piss her off. Such a best friend!

"Never!" Well she tried.

Both of them opened there lockers which we're next to each other's, just for Ran to find a folded red paper.

"What is that?!" Sonoko grabbed the paper from Ran.

"You don't happen to have a hand in this,do you?" Ran asked her with a serious expression. One eyebrow arched up.

"Who? Me? Why the heck would you assume that?" Sonoko asked her with a face that mirrored a girl in those scary movies when they see a ghost or a murderer, you choose.

"You do remember what happened last time, don't you?" Ran asked more like stated with her eyebrow moving more up.

"Hey I thought we we're over that!" Sonoko winced in a loud voice that students passing by gave her weird looks.

"We are!" Ran assured her."But if you have a hand in this or any other similar situation, I will make sure to send you your head in a mail."

"I don't know anything about this!" Poor Sonoko said with a puppy dog face before turning serious again.
"So I think this is from, a secret organization that wants you to join them and if you don't then they will kill you and share your body with their selves for breakfast!"

Ran just sighed, knowing that this will take a while.

"Or it is a murderer from one of Shinchi's cases and wants to get revenge!"

"Sonoko, you do reali-" Ran was intrupted by her drama loving friend.

"Or it is from short creatures that are from another planet and they want you for there dinner!"

"Seriously, Sono" intrupted again.

"Oh God they will realize that you are not that tasty so they will take me, me! instead."

"You are overreacting!" One statement without being intrupted.

"Oh yeah? There is only one way to find out!" Sonoko said becoming all serious again. And unfolded the paper.