4~She is gone

I was in the middle of darkness. Everywhere I see there was nothing but darkness. I was so scared to do any thing. I don't even know what to do, or where I was.

I was scared shitless, and I felt a salty liqueur enter my mouth, running from my eyes down my cheeks. I tried to check if there was any body near.

"Hello! Can anybody hear me? Hello!?!" I yelled. Just to get silence as a respond.

I didn't know what to do so I did what came to my mind first at the movement. I run. I run as fast as I could, in which direction? Well I didn't really know, and I really didn't care.

I kept running for what felt like forever. I run and run until I saw a light. So I went to wards the light as fast as I could. As I went nearer and nearer, the light became bigger and bigger. After what felt like hours I was passing by the blinding light, eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes what I saw was the complete opposite of where I was before.

I was in a field, that was surrounded by different plants. Flowers of different colors and type. Some big trees were at the far ends of the field. A green grass covers the whole ground of the gorgeous field.

When I turn to my left I saw a small garden like area covered with only white and red flowers.

When I turn to my left I see a swing, no, two swing the first one has a woman with dark brown hair like mine wearing a white dress sitting on it. I started waking the the swings in hopes that the brown haired woman knows something about this place.

"Hello, ma'am" I said as I was besides the mysterious woman.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you if you know where this place is?" I tried again as she didn't answer me first.

After a second the woman turned around to face me. That is when I froze.

"K, honey, I missed you!" She said. I didn't know what to do I was face to face with the person I loved the most, and.......... lost, in front of my eyes.

When hearing her voice I felt so many emotions inside me surfacing. So, I just throw my self at her hugging her, wanting to remember what it feels like to be in her arms.

"Its okay, K. I am here." I heard her saying,  I was too confused, so I did what is best to do at the movement I cried. I cried and cried until nothing is left, while mom said comforting words in my ears.

After crying my eyes out we sat on the beautiful grass cuddling to each other.

Something was off about this. This situation is too perfect to be real. Its too expensive to be given with out a cost. Those and other thoughts were occupying my mind. But I refused to think about them. I want to spend my time with my mom. I wanted to hear her heartbeats, I shifted so I can rest my head on her chest. But when I did so I heard nothing.

"Mom" I called her tears threatening to come out.

"Yes dear" she answered. Her voice so calm and comforting.

"You are not real, are you?" I asked just the idea making me want to have another breakdown.

"What makes you say that,dear?" She asked her voice so calm the total opposite of my shaky breath.

"Because I can't hear your heartbeats, and that all my fault." I said shifting to sit as a tear makes its way down my cheek.

My mother sighed."K, honey, listen to me carefully, okay?" She flashed her charming smile. I nodded.

"Love, I know it is hard for you and your father after my death. But life continues. You can't pause life because of my death. I miss you both so much honey, I know you do too but know that I am in a better place. You don't need to just hold your life and live with your memories. Dear, I want you to not give up. Don't give up whatever you do. I know you traveled with your dad to Paris, I think that is good for a start. You have got a whole life waiting for you. True I won't be with you, physically, but my soul will be with you forever. I will be there in your difficulties, I will be there at your happy and sad movements. I will always correct you when you do wrong. Always know that I will be watching every step you take on the road of success that you follow. And whatever you do, never, never say that this is your fault because. It wasn't, it isn't. It will never be." By the end of her speech she was hugging me tight, and I was crying so hard.

"B-B-But it won-won't be the same mom." I said between sobs.

"Why would you think that dear?" My mom asked calmly. I mean how could she be so calm about it. She actually is telling me to live without my mom and move on as if I didn't wittiness her death.

"Mom, it won't be the same, I wont be able to Cook with you. We won't be able to prepare dinner, breakfast and lunch together. You won't be there to read bedtime stories for me. We won't have weekend shopping. Nothing is gonna be the same. Nothing is gone be okay Mom. Because you won't be with us mom. you won't be home." I started shaking from the emotions inside me that are resurfacing.

"K, honey I know I won't be there, physically. And I know it is hard for you, it is hard for me too. But Darling it is okay it really is. Your GG, Grandpa and dad will be there for you. You could do whatever you want with them okay honey. I love you so much dear. You have to continue with your life dear. Be strong Love, Be strong."

"Mom you said you will be with me and you will show me the right path." I said when I look up mom had a small smile on her face and she nodded for me to continue "How is that possible I mean You umm.. you are uhh...."

"I know honey I know I am dead but dear know that my soul will always be with you. I will be always yours."

I jolted awake. Sweat running down my forehead. Having difficulties breathing.

"Mom..." I sobbed loudly as I reality drowned on me. I closed my eyes and let the tears flow freely.

After a long time. My eyes dried up. Tears were no longer flowing.  I just sat there feeling a piece of my heart yet again burning. I massaged above my heart trying to lessen the pain. The burn.

I just sat there in silence letting realization drown on me once again.

'Its true' I thought to myself. I am alone cause she... She is really gone.......

This was a part from my Heizuha FanFiction 'Gracious Revenge'.

I hope you enjoyed reading.