4 ; 사워

Jungkook P.O.V

I ended up getting my uniform from the coaches and we changed in the locker room. I had no problem ignoring Taehyung, especially after what he said to me. 'What type of evil creature am I?' Really? I'm very sensitive and that statement hurt.

I know you might be wondering why I chose that man out of everyone? Well, its complicated. I've known him far longer then a day, but that's a story for another time.

After changing I was assigned a position next to Taehyung for excersises- just great. I sat in my spot while waiting for the teachers instructions. I could feel daggers being glared into my side, and there was no doubt who it came from. I could only play with my fingers sadly, Taehyung doesnt have to try and believe what he cannot see. I mean it's only dust, right? But I get where he's coming from, always curious since he was young.

"Alright class, we'll start with pushups so get in position." The taller one called out. I sighed, outside of dancing, physical activity wasnt my strong suit. I did as told nonetheless and got in position, grunts from other students could be heard here and there.

I whispered under my breath a lighter weight spell so it's easy to push myself up and down. I breezed through all the activities, push ups, situps, jumping jack's, and even some stretches. He told everyone to head outside and we complied. There apparently was a coarse we had to run for a mile. I never use my legs... only my wings, this isn't fair.

Just then Namjoon appeared by me, "Hey Jungkook! You seemed pretty good with all the warmups." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled, "Yea m-my old school did those..." I lied, but at least it was believable. He nodded as Taehyung seemed to walk in another direction towards other friends. I frowned, and Namjoon seemed to notice.

"Dont worry about him, he always sticks to what's in his head. And knowing him for a few years, his head is barely correct." This made me smile a little, he sure knows how to lighten the mood.

Once all the students arrived at the starting path, the coach blew the whistle and everyone started casually running. A few students kept a steady pace while others start sprinting, haha they clearly will be tired later.

About halfway through, I starting getting tired myself. Running is something I rarely do. I then casted an enchanting spell, it made the scenery around us worth looking at. It set bright purple and blue lights to outline the forest and help everyone stay on track. The teachers aren't here so no one should notice it's me, right?

Since Namjoon was keeping the same pace with me, I could hear him gasp in shock. "Waoh~ this is new. Its beautiful..." He tried to touch one of the lights but it dissapeared when his finger collided with the particle. I didnt say anything so it wont be obvious.

I saw Taehyung up ahead, he seemed to be awe struck too. I smiled, hoping he would stop thinking less of me.

Eventually we finished the coarse. My time was 6 minutes, which isnt that bad. I felt proud, and Namjoon was too. He said keeping up with me was probably the best decision ever.

Now we were aloud to change and clean up, everyone voted against kickball since they could hardly stand. Me being one of those people. but I never voiced what I was thinking.

Now me and Namjoon were sitting back at the top of the bleachers, waiting for the bell to ring. We got to know each other better and I learned many things about him. Taehyung didn't bother to join us, he just stayed at the bottom playing on his phone.

~ Time Skip ~

Eventually the bell rang and I got through my 3rd class with Hoseok. It's now time for lunch, he exsplained to me that its tradition we all sit together in the middle of the cafeteria.