11 ; 당신은 참조

Author P.O.V

It's been 3 days. Nobody has found Jungkook yet. Win wasn't able to talk anyone, hasn't showed up to school either. They were determined to find Jeon Jungkook, trying to be positive. Taehyung stayed away from the group, everyone pretty much despised him and he was fed up.

What really happened that night? That's the main question that needs to be answered. Maybe we should look into Taehyung's side of the story? Maybe those tears held meaning.

゜☆゜・。flashback 。• ☆゜・

Taehyung P.O.V

"I would like you to meet Jennie! You two are getting married once you graduate."

I stood up harshly, rage in my eyes. "Are you kidding me? In no way am I marrying this witch!" I spat. I've seen Jennie around school, she goes around seeking attention and bullying those below her. The two fathers seemed bothered by my outrage. Jennie seemed startled and hurt as well, but personally I don't care about her feelings.

"Its not your choice son! It's good for our business." My father barked, pulling my wrist to sit back down. I slap his hand away, "No! I dont like girls, she is a monster!" I plead, glaring her down. Jennie scoffed, crossing her arms above her chest.

"Son I will fly you to Europe if you don't cooperate. You will hang around Ms.Kim to get closer during school. If I catch you with someone else or treating her coldly I wont hesitate to scedule a flight." My father warned. Oh how much I wanted to punch the smirk off Jennie's face.

I sigh, "Fine. But know that your not my father and no where near being a good one." I pick up his coffee on the table and throw it across the room, causing glass to shatter in pieces and coffee to stain the wall. I storm off but hear my father apologize, "Sorry, my son has anger issues." I huff, did my words seriously not faze him? Whatever, I'm tired of their bullshit.

I slam the door to my room, plopping on my bed and letting out a choked scream. I hate my parents, I want to escape reality. That's why I like Jungkook so much, he's my escape from reality.

Wait. Jungkook. Oh no.

A string of curses leave my mouth at the thought of what situation my father just put me in. What would Jungkook think? Should I tell him? I'm the definition of worst human ever to get his hopes up. I fucking kissed him today! We confessed. He will hate me if I just up and told him I'm getting married soon. I love Jungkook, I can't do this. Maybe he can cast some spell on my dad to undo the deal? No, that's absurd. This is terrible, and I'm growing scared.

Maybe I should sleep if off? All will be alright once I see Jungkooks precious face tomorrow. The marriage isn't until we graduate, so I still have time.

☆゜・。Next Morning・。☆ °

Yea well apparently all will not be ok. When I got to school early, Jennie appeared. "TaeTae listen carefully, ok? I know you like that kid and I won't hesitate to hurt him. Your so gay and I'm going to change that. Do as I say or that kid will exsperiance a whole new level of pain I'm sure you don't want him in." I swear I would have knocked her out then and there. She latched onto my arm and kissed my cheek.

"Jennie I fucking hate you. Lay one finger on him and I will end you." I spoke, flicking her forhead. She pouted but shrugged. Guess she is going to make this harder than I thought. When I saw the pain in Jungkook's eyes of seeing a girl on me I felt my heart clench. She suddenly smirked, "Keep an act up Tae or I'm not kidding." She warned, unlatching his arms from me and strutting off. I curled my hands in a first, "Dumb bitch." I whisper.