7 ; 진실

Author P.O.V

Jungkook turned around with tears in his eyes, only to find Taehyung pointing at something on the floor in horror. When the pixie looked down he remembered what that man did to his bare wrist. There stood a puddle of blood- Jungkooks blood.

When the younger registered what happened, he looked to his injured wrist to see 4 small curved cuts. Each spilling a scarlet liquid without any intention to stop. Jungkook widened his eyes and tried to cover up his bruised wrist with his other hand. It was far too late now, there was a visible puddle and the youngers hand was only getting covered in the same substance.

Taehyung immediately ran to get a teacher. When the coach came he gasped, "Gosh kids these days, what happened?!" He asked in shock and worry. Jungkook shrugged, "It just started bleeding." The younger said this like it was no big deal. If you looked carefully you could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes that were stone cold. Taehyung could tell Jungkook was lying. How? Even he doesn't know. All he knew was that this physically didnt make sense and he was going to find out what truly happened.

"Taehyung go assist him to the bathroom to clean up. I want you both back in ten minutes." The teacher ordered, marking the two present on his clipboard.

Taehyung nodded, resting his hand on the lower of Jungkooks back and guiding him to the restroom. When they were finally at the said destination, the older got some paper towels and held it to Jungkooks wrist to stop the bleeding.

"Dont lie to me, what happened? Just started bleeding? Bullshit." Taehyung spat frustratedly. Jungkook felt more tears form but desperately tried to hide them. "I-if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. T-the nature of order." The pixie smiled bitterly at the floor. Nature of order is something his uncle would drill into his precious mind. You can't plead for justice if no one cares or saw what happened, nature of order. It's just how things are, no matter how much you want it to change.

Taehyung banged his hand on the counter, startling the younger. It wasnt a gold dust that spread this time. Its red, which is something only Jungkook would understand. "Cut that out, I do care. Now tell me." Taehyung demanded, staring Jungkook down intensely.

The pixie whimpered at the aura the older released, it was definitely scary. Reminding him of what his uncle's aura would most often be like. "Fine! Your friend beat me up yesterday and did this. You happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear, huh?" Jungkooks let's out in one go, confusing himself at why he bursted like that. He probably upset the older more then he already was. Jungkook was expecting a slap on the face or a punch in the stomach. When the pixie shut his eyes and waited for the pain he grew confused when it didnt hit him.

"Jungkook? Why didnt you tell me on the spot?" Taehyung's tone grew quieter and barely audible with a hint if hurt lacing his deep voice. When Jungkook opened his eyes, the older had tears forming and staring at nothing in particular with disbelief.

Jungkook sighed, "I'm sorry, we should probably head back now." The younger was stopped with a quick, "No!" Coming from Taehyung. "Your wound isnt cleaned and I cant let you just think this okay...that I'm okay with what happened." The older interrupted.

Jungkook starred at him shock. "Y-your not mad at me?"

Taehyung frowned, "Why would I be? It's all that bastards fault!" He exclaimed, rather upset he befriended Young-jay who had a record of bullying in the past. "Here let me see..." The older gently took in Jungkooks wrist and examined the cuts. 4 deep nail cuts were present and the bleeding only stopped a little.

Taehyung turned on the facet to warm water and ran the pixies wrist under to help with the bleeding. "I owe you one, don't hesitate to let us know if something is bothering you, especially if it hurts you." Taehyung exclaimed, staring into Jungkook's eyes with calm and concern swirling in them.