Chapter 7 - Valhalla

It was now time to help the vikings. The Generals decided that the Jade creature would have help from the kingdoms soldiers, this would get the job done faster and it would also mean that the Jade creature wouldn't have to kill as many people. This was crucial, since the Viking's future descendants would be so important in defending the world. The Jade creature was willing to do whatever it took to stop the Viking army from being destroyed, and he was also willing to keep the soldiers alive during the battle and make sure that they all got home, they were all trained very well so he wouldn't have to be as worried. They spent 3 days preparing and making sure all of their supplies were in the wagons and there weapons were sharpened and ready to be used. The Jade creature was also preparing and making sure his Arsenal was ready. Eventually after reassuring the kingdoms people, the Jade creature and the soldiers set out to help the vikings. The journey was rough, each day the soldiers were getting more and more tired and out of breath, the jade creature pulled them through it and made sure that they never stopped wanting to help. They passed over mountains and swam across lakes and passed through storms, the pain was terrible, but the soldiers learned to ignore it, since what they were setting out to do was for the greater good. The jade creature was safe from all the elements because of his jade form, it kept him concealed and it wasn't sensitive to heat in any way. The equipment they were all carrying started to feel like it all weighed several tonnes and their hands were all crippled from the dragging. The journey was over. The soldiers were in agony, but they were prepared to fight in any condition, they didn't care about the pain they were in. The jade creature rounded them up after they rested and delivered a speech to motivate them.

"My friends, today is an important day, in a few hours the samurai will attack the Viking with the internet on killing many of their people, it's our job to help the Vikings fight a battle they are destined to lose, if we die, so will they, but I will not allow it, and neither will you, so join me, TIL DEATH!!!" And the soldiers shouted back.

"TIL DEATH!!!"

They were all ready and ran up to the camp. The gates opened and they were greeted by many confused Viking soldiers. The jade creature asked what was going on and they said that they were preparing for the attack. The jade creature told them about what would happen to them and he said that he would help them in battle. The Vikings laughed at the sound of what he was saying, but they accepted the offer of help so they could minimise damage and losses. The troops stayed at the camp and enjoyed their time there while they waited for the battle to start, they mingled with the Vikings and talked about their lives. The Jade creature was surprisingly well known around the camp and people were aware of his powers and immortality.
The Jade Creature wanted to speak the commander of the base, he wanted to get to know him so that they could fight together better and understand each others methods. He walked up to the commanders quarters and saw a tall muscular man, with long hair and beard and blue face paint covering half of his face.
"So your him" said the commander.

"Yes, and I assume your in charge here." Asked The Jade Creature already knowing the answer but wanting to find out more about what kind of a person he was.

"Yeah, you want a drink?" Humbly asked the commander.

"Yeah, why not, it's been a long day, haven't had alcohol in many years." The Jade Creature told the commander as he poured him a drink.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself, I've never met someone like you." Asked the commander.

"Well, I was a part of a tribe, they all died out because of disease and I'm the last one, I was frozen in a lake and ended up in the Roman Empire after which I killed Julius Caesar, I was in Jerusalem where I killed their general, and I was in the Great Kingdom before it was even a kingdom, my life.......is a joke" the Jade Creature for the first time...... started tearing up."I've suffered for thousands of years, all I do is kill people, I've tried for so many years to stop and all that happens is I get sucked back into battle like always."

All the emotion the Jade Creature had built up throughout the years was seeping through, and the Jade Creatures former self was showing.

"Wow, I didn't know people like you have feelings like these. I can't blame you." The commander sympathised.

"What do you mean you can't blame me?" Asked the jade creature wondering what he could possibly mean.

"All I do is kill people as well, my whole life, it's all I've known, I can't say I've had it worse though." Said the commander.

The Jade creature and the commander shook hands and found much greater respect for each other, it was the first time the Jade Creature had found a friend in many years. Throughout his whole life the Jade creature had no desire for friendship, knowing that it would all die in his hands at some point.

"We have a battle to fight, they could be here any minute, let's get out there." Said the Jade creature

"I'm ready to kill myself some defilers" shouted the commander.

The Jade creature and the commander stood at the front gates and waits for the attackers to arrive, the Jade creature was thinking about what he said earlier and realised that maybe he wasn't irredeemable, he thought that maybe he wasn't just a killer, he didn't have much time to continue..... because right when he got ahold of himself........the attackers arrived.