Stay at Home Job (Chapter 4)

Well, I know their names, but there are some nicknames I'm keeping. It's been a month and I still call Asch Bakugo and Noi Cinnamon Roll. Sometimes Noi Boi.

I'm chilling on the couch when Ava calls to me.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Me, Noi, Peirce, and Rhys are going out to get Ice cream! I'm putting you in charge of those two!"

I look at her like she's crazy, then Yeet myself over to her.

"You're taking the only Sane ones! Can I switch out Rhys for Leif?"

Ava giggled. "It's Ice cream. I couldn't keep Rhys here if I bound him here with a magic spell!"

I sighed. She's right.

"Can you at least get me a V-bean Frap from Starbucks?" I ask.

"Sure! Good luck!" And with that, She left. I sighed and went over to the couch, laying down.

I put in some air pods and took out my phone, opening YouTube. "Ooooh, Aphmau has a new series!" I open the first episode. "My Inner Demons.." I mumble.

"Me watching this won't break the fourth wall at all!"

I turned on Socky the sock puppet on the TV, Which easily entranced the two boys. "Well, I'm stuck with a phonomaniac and the prince of hell. And they won't even buy my soul for Starbucks. Tsk tsk tsk."

I look back at my phone and watched the new series up to episode 3. Then I realized something. I sat up and looked at the demonic man children. "You know, I'm glad there's no way this could ACTUALLY happen in real life, which is good, Because this would suck."

I looked over to the Bois.

Did they ignore me? Eh. Kinda glad they did.

I watcha few more episodes before putting on "life's gonna suck when you grow up" and then mouth out the words before drifting off into sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up 30 Something minutes later to find green boy standing over me, his knife thing weapons above me neck.

"What the- HOLY JESUS CRAPPUCCINO!"

I immediately kick him into the stomach, hiss like a cat, then stumble over the back of the couch and into the kitchen, where I climb into an empty cabinet and hide. I'm smol so It's not a terribly tight fit.

{Asch's Pov}

I look away from Socky to see Leif get kicked by the human and see the human scurry into the kitchen.

"Leif, what did you do?"

"Well, I felt like Killing something, and human sorcerer (Y/N) was the closest to me."

I sighed.

"As Much as I don't like it, prisoner Ava put her 'in charge', so you can't kill her."

"But-" he gave up.

"Human sorcerer (Y/N)! I can't kill you, so you can come out." He said rather disappointedly.

After a few seconds, she comes out of the kitchen.

All of the sudden, she went up to Leif. Huh.

"hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy."

I understand Nothing of what she just said, but from the few words I could understand, I assume she was threatening him.

I assume Leif got the message, as he just sat down in defeat. "Now, how about you two trouble Makers watch Socky while I get my beauty sleep?" Said the human as she turned on Socky.

{Y/N's Pov}

Watching him sit down in defeat wasn't even the best part. The fact that I somehow remembered every word of that meme is the true magic. Well, to me at least.

I casually grab a blanket from apparently wherever there might be a blanket in this house and fall asleep on the couch.

.
..
...
That's your cue, Ava.

Knock knock knock. "FBI OPEN UP!"

"You heard the FBI. Go get the door, Leif." I moan.

"What? Why me?!"

"Because 1, Noi isn't here, and 2, you tried to kill me."

Leif groaned and opened the door for Ava.

She, Noi, Peirce and Rhys all came in to the apartment holding ice cream... AND MY V-BEAN FRAP!!

I rushed over and snatch the sacred drink and savor the flavor. "Good bye, sleepiness!"

Rhys is acting like a child, eating ice cream. Even though it's 9:30pm.

"They didn't cause too much trouble, I hope!" Ava giggled.

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary. They watched Socky the Sock puppet for the most part, Leif tried to kill me, ect, ect."

"Well, then! I might just have you watch them every time I go out!"

My eyes widen. "NOOOOOOOOOO- I mean- that would not be appreciated-"

Ava laughed.

"Well, I'm going to stay up all night! Hope you do as well!"

"Oh, and Ava...?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)?"

"Please don't make me do this again-" I said with a wimpy chuckle.

"Hmmm. Well, I do get to go out more, buuttt.... I'll try to leave at least one to help with the chaos duo." She smiled.

I smiled back.

I have realized that There is not a bedroom for me. I have been here almost a month and just noticed that...
Why, Brain. Why?

Then I remember him. The judging Ostrich.

And I remember to always know that he is judging me

I slide into a room that doesn't exist and slowly drift to sleep in my non-existent bed.