"That's it, We need a Vacation." (Ch. 11)

{Y/N's Pov}

BEEEP BEEP BEEP!

I threw my arm to the side of the bed and beat the alarm clock until it stopped. "Why the hell do you have such an aNoing peice of technology?!"

Ava sat up slowly and gave me a dead stare. "Did you just make a pun with Noi's name...?"

"Uhmm- Yes-"

She snickered before laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I mean, my puns Are unbeLiefable."

She looked at me again and continued giggling. I smirked.

"Hey, If you don't like these puns, you can Rhys up, grab that pencil of yours and Peirce my stomach with it, Turn me into Asches."

At this point, I was laughing my ass off for no reason other than my horrid puns.

"Ok, Ok, Ok. Let's get some breakfast before I bust my vocal cords." I was tempted to make another pun, But my mind was dry.

Me and Ava Walked into the kitchen and realized that there's no more cereal. "Guess we have to buy more," I turned around. "...But we can't leave them here unattended."

Ava finished my Sentence. "Babysitter?" I suggested.

Then in sync, we called out "TALIYAH!"

After a few seconds of silence, I committed hand to face. "We broke her with the Daemos thing." I sighed. "Guess we have to bring them."

We both sighed. "Ok, you go wait outside, I'll get them." Ava instructed. I listened and Waited outside of the Apartment, Not wanting to make life harder than it is right now.

Soon enough, Noi happily came bouncing out right behind Ava, Peirce and Rhys were behind Noi, and Leif and Asch were being dragged by their ears.

I Looked at all of them. "Ok, Team, Here's the plan;" They all look at me.

"Rhys, You can take care of yourself, Right?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok, You're gonna stay here." He opened his mouth to protest, so I interrupted him.

"I know how much you wanna go outside, But I promise to get you ice cream when we come back, Deal?" His eyes lit up at the word Ice cream. "Yes, Ms. (Y/N)!"

He raced Back into the building and I looked back to everyone else.

"Ok, Now that there's only four, We can form teams, Like in soccer class. We'll take turns Picking team mates." Ava looked at me. "I'll pick first. Noi, C'mere, Cinnamon Roll." Noi happily bounced his way over to me.

I turned to Ava. "You always get Noi, I want him this time. now, Pick."

She pointed to Asch and he walked over to her. "Ok, Now usually I'd go with Peirce, But I feel like we'd better split up the trouble kids, so... Leif! C'mere." He sneered before walking over.

"Try anything and I swear you'll be so broken and destroyed that you'll have to eat your food through a straw." I whispered in his ear.

He froze at my comment and hesitantly nodded before standing beside Noi.

I clapped. "Now then, Let's go shopping!"

We get about two blocks away before I look back and cinnamon roll and widen my eyes.

"Noi Boi!" I whisper-yelled. "Your horns!"

The other deamos looked to see that Noi's horns had revealed. "Leif, Hide his horns!"