"Now we're BOTH Sick!" (Ch 9)

(A/N: Me: *casually lookin through Wattpad*

Also Me: *Sees this story has 1k+ reads and continues scrolling*

Also Also Me: *Snaps back to the story to make sure I wasn't seeing things* EXQUISE ME WAAAAAAT?!?

What the actual Fucknoodles, Guys? I thought this would go down in flames like everything else I do XD how on earth did this happen? I don wanna halt this chapter, so Bai, my Wicks! (Get it? Cuz I'm candle.. a-and candles have candle wicks? Ok I'll escort myself out now.))

{Y/N's Pov}

"Aight, Aight. Before you answer, Give me a second to break the fourth wall." I turn towards the readers, aka you guys.

"QUICK! EVERYONE, COVER YOUR EARS! IF YOU HEAR HER BREAK THE WALL THAT'S FOURTH, YOUR BRAIN WILL FRY!" shouted Cinnamon Roll.

"Oh yeah, I did say that, didn't I?" Blocking out his terror, I begin to speak.

Then, Candle~Chan pops up infront of me.

"Oh, No you don't, Missy. There's no way in hell that I'm gonna let you break the fourth wall AGAIN. it was disastrous, yet funny, the Last time. Nuh uh."

"Let thank the readers, K Candle?" I say.

"Fine, Jésus Christo-" then she mumbled "I'm gonna have to do some time paradox shit to fix the damage you're about to cause-"

"I'd like to ruin my friends' minds and Make Candle's life a living hell to thank you all for the 1k Readers, we couldn't have done it without y'all. Seriously, It'd be litterally impossible for us to reach this goal without y'all."

"Special thanks to the Loyal readers that have been here since Candle posted chapter 1. It truly means a lot to us."

"Ok, C, I'm done." I confirm.

She grumbled before Snapping her fingers like Bill Cipher, A blue flame engulfing everything.

..........

.
.
.

"Well, What do you guys wanna do while they fight for a plushie?" I ask.

A sudden feeling of déjà vu rushes over me, but it's most likely due to Candle~Chan resetting the moment due to fourth wall Breaking.

'Shudap, (Y/N)! STAHP breaking the fourth wall already!'

'fine.'

Ava speaks up, interrupting my mental argument with Candle~Chan.

"Well, We could all spy on our favorite demon and-" she stopped herself as Taliyah tilted her head slightly. "Demon?"

"If I tell you something, Promise not to tell anyone else?" I asked quietly.

She nodded before putting on a Lenny face. "Oh wait, I see now. You mean they're demons in the bed, ohoho~"

I shoved her. "You're worse than Ms. Oats!" I yell.

"But no," I continue. "I mean, They're litteral demons. Horns, Magic, Everything." She looked at me, clearly unimpressed. "Daemos!" I hear Candle's voice Correct. "Shut up, C."

"What's a Daemos?" She asked.

"It's a Non-Demon Demon. They have horns, Which apparently are sensitive, (I dunno what kind of sensitive tho. It doesn't hurt 'em, I guess it's just awkward Because apparently you're not supposed to touch their horns unless y'all are dating or some Shit-), and They have magic. I don't want to interrupt the egg hunt they're going on, So I'll show you I ain't makin it up when we get home."