The Fall Festival Pt. 2 (Chapter 8)

{Y/N's Pov}

I reluctantly walk into the festival dragging the Daemos with me. I try to stick with Ava and Away from Taliyah.

Ava grabbed Noi and Peirce, Pushing Asch and Leif towards me. I notice Leif staring at me. "Ew. No." I push him away.

I spot Ava walking into a different direction. "Hey, Where do you think you're going?" She stopped. "Divide and Concur, Right? Anyways BYE~~" and she darted off.

"STOP STICKING ME WITH THE WORST ONES!" I shout at her. But.. she ignores me.

I turn around to see that Taliyah had left, Aswell.

Looking around for an escape, I spot Rhys staring at Ice cream. 'Score!' I thought, dragging the kids I was babysitting over to him.

"Rhys." I said, Getting his attention.

"Yes?" He Questioned. "Watch these two. I don't want to spend the entire day babysitting. I'll come back in an hour or so and Buy you an ice cream if everything goes well." His eyes lit up at the word Ice cream. "Yes Ma'am!" He said cheerfully.

I left the two Hazards with Squinty as I dart off into the Festival.

{Asch's Pov}

I scoffed. "How dare she compare us to mere babies. Babies that were Sat on, No less!" I shout. After Rhys had gotten the job, Nothing else mattered to him, Aparrently.

Me and Leif quickly escape him, however, With a brilliant plan.

We veer off course as we Find Noi, who had apparently also snuck off.

"No matter how many times I throw this ball at those white things, they won't fall!" Noi complained.

"I can fix that!" Leif smirked.

He picked up Noi and Threw him at the bottles, Knocking them down.

"MY STAND!" the Human cried out.

"Nobody cares about your 'Stand', Human." I scoff.

I hear an unearthly screech that could've only come from Our Prisoners as I turn around to see them darting towards us.

{Y/N's Pov}

Ava and I see Leif throw Noi into a really hard wall and freak out.

Once we get over there, Ava takes care of apologising and telling at Lief and Asch while I go behind the stand to find Noi.

I find the Cinnamon Roll not quite unconscious, but close to it.

"Jesus fucking Christ-" I mumbled. "You ok?" I asked, Helping him get up. "Ye-yeah.." he responded.

"Oh my gawd, Is your Boyfriend Ok?!" I heard Taliyah screech as She came up behind me. "He's not my- oh whatever, Just- Just help him up!" I ordered.

Me and Taliyah helped up Noi as we went around to the group. "Ava, I don't know if Cinnamon Roll is Ok-" "oh my gawd! He IS your Boyfriend!" My sister squealed in delight. "Taliyah! He is Not. My. Boyfriend. Ok? I just call him that because He's a legit Cinnamon Roll, Got it?"

She pouted. I scoffed. "I litterally told you two seconds ago that I'm not into that 'Relationship' stuff. If I were ever going to date someone, or heavens forbid Marry Someone, He'd have to be recommended by mum." She looked at me with an 'Are you serious?' look.

"Mum is The opposite of me. She wants us both to stay single our whole lives!" She complained.

"Exactly," I say.