Ava is Sick! pt 2 (Chapter 6)

(Quick Author's Note! I am editing this chapter in the light of more Votes. So, feel free to re-read it, although only the beginning will change a bit.)

{Y/N's Pov}

I sighed. "I'd have to say..."

Ava looked at me in suspense.

"Who?" She Questioned eagerly.

"Well," I said, "I Feel like I want to get to know them better before I decide." I said casually "But you still have to Answer!" She whined. "Then.. Noi." I said.

"I knew it!" She celebrated.

"Knew What?" I Questioned.

"You call him cinnamon roll! And you're usually hanging out closer to him then the rest of the Daemos!"

"He's the only one I know for a fact won't kill me," I told her.

"I mean-" she couldn't deny it. All of the other Daemos had a chance of Killing us, even if it was slim.

"Plus, He's clearly looked down apon by the other Daemos. Someone has to protect him," I pointed out.

"You make a good point."

"His Innocence makes me trust him, which I enjoy, since It's hard for me to trust anyone.." I said. She looked at me and clearly wanted me to elaborate. So, I did.

"The first thing I find in People is how useful to me they are. Ava, I have gone through... Some unpleasant stuff. Trust is something that takes years to get out of me. I need to have a reason to have you around before I can consider liking you." I say blankly.

Ava looked at me, and I saw a small bit of worry in her eyes. "don't worry, let's just relax in the hot tub." I leaned against the pillar behind us, and Ava did, to.

"Also," I began to add, "I almost look at him like a little brother, Someone I protect and someone I trust. So I'm perfectly fine with it if nothing romantic develops."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the calming steam of the hot tub until I slowly lost... My... Consciousness...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hear the shing of two blades colliding.

I open one of my eyes just far enough that I can see without someone being able to notice it was open.

"Still putting up a fight about this, I see." I hear a voice say.

"I'm following orders. We aren't to kill them until we learn more about humans." What the... Peirce..?

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you don't think about Killing them, to." I wait for a response.

Silence.

Nothing speaks volumes like the lack of an answer, I think. I want to sigh but I can't.

I hear the same shing sound.

"How long are you gonna keep this up?" ... "As long as I need. Especially when your intentions aren't clear."

I heard the want to scoff. Shudup that's a thing that can be Happened-

"Please, my intentions are simple. I do what I feel like doing. Either Make one of them mine, Or I kill them. Sometimes I can't pick between the two. Tonight I felt like Killing them. Simple." It sounded almost like teasing.

"Are life and Death that simple for you?!" You go, Peirce! I thought, mentally cheering him on.

The voice that totally wasn't Leif laughed. "Why are you asking such stupid questions? I've said it before, and I'll say it again. E-urth has changed us wether we want to admit it or not. I can't quite put my finger on why it happened."