ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛʏ ᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɴᴇᴄᴋ

She was falling. It had been hours since the dramatic dip, and she was still falling into what seemed to be complete darkness. She had tried to apparate to her throne room but after finding out she couldn't even cast a lumos, she had given up.

Because apparently, you can't do magic in this weird place and it made her feel powerless. She hadn't felt like this in a long time and honestly, it was not a nice feeling. She had tried to do little flips in the air because she was getting bored but it didn't work. Maybe she shouldn't have insulted Fates this time.

Normally she would own it up and be proud about it but let me tell you one thing; falling into nothing for hours and not being able to do anything was not fun. Not in the slightest. The dress she had bought was swishing dramatically as she fell and even though she liked it, it was starting to annoy her. And the fact that for the first time in two thousand years, she could not hear or smell anything disturbed her. There were no heartbeats that belonged to humans or animals, no buzzing of the annoying insects, no scent of plant that was being carried away in the wind, no scent of overwhelming perfumes. That doesn't sound so bad.

            Maybe if she had a clue about what was happening, it could've been peaceful. But the only thing she knew was she had angered 3 old ladies that liked knitting;The Fates. They were probably sitting in high chairs and laughing. "Just so you know, this isn't going to make me like you." she said but couldn't hear her own voice. So she was somewhere like space? Neat. At least they could hear her. Or so she hoped.

                                                       *

                  She was still falling. She didn't know how long it had been, but white hairs would've made their presence known if she was a human. Fortunately, she was not and her death wouldn't be of old age while falling into, well, nothing. That would've been pathetic and if she was going to die again, she didn't want it to be like this.

               She hadn't fed for a long time but that was strangely okay. She could go a few months without blood now, but she was sure she had been falling for years, if not decades and she wasn't exaggerating. She was so bored. She had closed her eyes for a bit, but naturally couldn't sleep. She had a lot of time to think and it was driving her crazy.

She thought of her kingdom. Lucifer was probably King now. Immanuel was most likely going insane, having to advise Lucifer and all. The thought made her smirk but it didn't last long as the inevitable happened and boredom hit her again.

                                                     *

              The Fates had shown her some pity and now, she was able to swim around the space. It wasn't much but at least she could move as she fell. She got bored of that quickly as well, because no matter how much she swam around, there was nothing. Just darkness.

"My life is being wasted you know." she tried talking again. She couldn't hear herself , which didn't surprise her ,but something else did; "You had been falling for 7 days Miss. Black, each one 100 years long. Do not fret, it shall end soon" a chorus of women said.

So apparently, She was falling for 700 years and The Fates had finally decided to tell her something. How cheerful . 700 hundred years. She was celebrating her 2000th birthday, and now she was nearing 3000 doing absolutely nothing.

          But during her flight she had made a decision. There was no way in hell she was going to celebrate her birthday ever again.