sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ

ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ɢɪғᴛ

Flavia readied herself to open the door as she heard light footsteps approaching her room. The light feet were something she admired about the elves. Nearly all humans were ungraceful and had extremely heavy steps that it often gave her sparks of irritation.

She flung the door open just as the elleth on the other side was going to. It surprised the dark-haired elf for a second before she barged in and closed the door behind her. For a moment Flavia thought she was going to attack her but instead she threw herself at Flavia and hugged her tightly. "Never do something like that again, mellon nin."

Flavia was shocked and stood as still as a statue before Arwen pulled back and looked at her "I am sorry if I offended you. I was just so worried. I thought you might be lost to us."

If she was shocked before, she didn't know what to feel at this moment. They had met not even a week ago, and she was worried sick for Flavia's life. These elves were surely something.

"I am not offended. It is the fact that I am not used to such affection. You surprised me." she said. "I understand. Now, let me prepare you for the feast, My Lady. The people are looking forward to seeing their saviour." Arwen smiled in understanding.

"Back to My Lady, are we? I thought we got over that phase with you hugging me and all, Lady Arwen," she said playfully. The elf turned her head to roll her eyes at her before continuing her search for a dress in her closet.
"You have very strange dresses," she commented as she looked at the backless dress in her hands. "I placed only the longest ones in there. I am sure you would find the others much more likeable" she said while thinking if she was to wear her normal attire, Arwen would surely have a heart attack.

"Only the longest ones? The amount of clothing you must have is scaring me, mellon nin." Arwen replied while looking at the large closet full of clothing. "Back to friends again? Your mood swings are almost worse than mine." Flavia mused in Elvish.

"You sound like you've been speaking Elvish for ages. How did you learn to pronounce the words so well since the morning?" she asked, surprised. "I am half-French," she replied while she went over to the vanity to connect her phone to a mini speaker.

"French?" she asked while soft music filled the room. "That is French," Flavia replied as the lyrics started filling the space.

"It is beautiful."

"And a royal pain in the ass"

Arwen looked at her to say something about swearing but instead, they burst into laughter.

"Friends it is then."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Arwen pulled at the blonde's hair which seemed to be the 100th time that evening. It did not hurt, but she was bored of sitting there as the upper part of her hair was being styled in different braids. She had to cut her hair because her suspicions turned out to be true; her hair had grown all the way to the floor.

"It is done." announced the elf at last. Flavia stood up and ran her hands over the Elven gown Arwen insisted her to wear. Some time after looking through her closet, she said it was better for her to wear something that was of Rivendell so the people would welcome her even more. She was going to argue and say she didn't care what the people thought but having people like her could prove to be an advantage. She was to live here after all. Besides, she didn't mind the dress. The silk felt light against her skin and hugged her body before going down the floor gracefully.