Creature Inheritance

Harry P.O.V

I hated having to be a the Dursleys I'd rather be with Sirius and Remus but Dumbledore said that I had to stay here and that there was no way I was going to be hurt there little did he know that I was being hurt.

I was in his room and he suddenly felt a pain in my  lower back and all over his body I  couldn't help but let out a whimper wishing I could scream but knowing better than to unless I wants to get beaten again by Vernon It hurt so bad he passed out from the  pain.

Harry's Dream 

There was a baby in the crib there was a man and women standing over the crib " Your life will be much easier if you were raised by the" Harry couldn't hear what the man was saying but he was beautiful he had a tan completion ruby red eyes and brown curly hair. Somone appered  behind the man but before I could see who it was I was awaken by tapping on my window.

I opened my eyes and saw it was a burrow owl I opened the window grabbing the letter from the owl it read

Dear Mr. Potter 

It would seem that you have gone through an early creature inheritance and we would like you to come see us to see what creature you are there are also some discrepancies in your vault we have sent letters to you but it seems  you have not received them we would also like to read your parents will which has been illegal sealed as soon as you get this letter we would also like you to bring all of your belongings this is also a portkey the phrase is 'Gold' as soon as said you will arrive at  Gringotts with your belongings.

- Grip Claw