Will You Accept Me

Harry P.O.V

When I Woke In the morning I Couldn't wait for the morning paper to come during breakfast I walked To The Dinning Room With A Big Grin On My Face Sitting Next To Tom"What's Got You So Happy My love" He asked "You'll see" I Said. When The Morning Paper Came And Was Dropped In Front Of Tom He Opened The Pages And Started Reading When He Was Done 5 Minutes Later He Spit Out His Coffee. "What's Wrong My Love" I Said With A Smirk On My Face My Father Picked Up The Paper And Started Reading It Out LOud

Dear Readers Have I Got A Story For You About Harry Potter And What Actually Happend To Him And The Truth Is My Rabid Readers That Harry Potter Never Even Excited Can You Belive It But More On That Later Lets Start With His Home Life. As Soon as Young Harry Potter Was Dropped Off At #4 Privet Drive To His 'Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon Dursley' Who Already Had A Child Of Their Own They Hated Their Nephew And As Soon As He Was Old Enough Petunia Made Young Harry Do Everything She Had To Do Cooking Cleaning And Laundry And If Something Wasn't Done Right His uncle Would Beat Him Until He Passed Out By The Time He Was 4 He Was Doing All The Chores. He Was Told His Parents Were Killed In A Car Crash And Didn't Know His Name Was Harry And Thought It Was Freak Or Boy Until His Hogwarts Letter Came. Fast Forward A Few Years And Harry Is In His 5th Year At Hogwarts And A Few Hours After He Was Beaten Badly By His Uncle And Went Into His Creature Inheritance. But The Potters Don't Have Any Creature Blood So How On Earth Did Harry Go Through A Creature Inheritance He Was In Fact Not A Potter But A Malfoy Who Was Stolen By Dumbledore And The Order. Harry Only Found Out The Truth When He Went To Gringotts To Find Out His Creature He Found Out Not Only Was He A Malfoy And Dumbledore Was Paying His Aunt And Uncle To Abuse Him And Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley , Molly Weasley And Ginny Weasley To Be His Friends And Take Care Of Him Well Having Put Potions ,Compulsions And Love Potions Into His Drinks And Food. I Have To Be Honest And Say I Was Absolutely Appalled When I Got A Letter From A Annoyums Person Until Next Time My Rabid Readers. " My Love I Need To Talk To You About Something In My Office" Tom Said .

Tom's Office

"What Is It Tom I'm Not In Trouble Am I?" I said "No Honey Of Course Not I just Wanted TO Let You Know I Want To Take The Next Step In Are Relationship To the next Level Of Me Staring To Court You Don't Worry I Already Talked To Your Parents What Do You Say My Love" Tom Explained I Was So Shocked I Moved My Lips But No Words Came Out But After A Few Seconds I Snapped Out Of It And Screamed A Big Fat Yes Throwing My Arms Around Him And Kissing Him I Blushed
.