Meeting My Mate

Hadrian P.O.V
I was awaken by Draco shaking me "Had wake up its time for breakfast" He said "Coming Dray" I said for some reason I was super excited today but I have no clue why its almost as if theirs a part of my soul missing crazy I know.

At The Table

"Mum when is the dark lord coming" I ask scared of him because of our past together that he might try to hurt me or worse my family "After your father and Draco come back from getting potion ingredients" My mum said "Okay" I said eating the rest of my breakfast and heading upstairs to pick out an outfit and paint a picture of Draco and Me I found from when we were younger.

Tom's P.O.V

Last night I believe my mate went through their creature inheritance when I first went through mine and couldn't feel the bound I thought I was destined to not have a mate but last night I felt something that could only be my mate. I have to go over to the Malfoy's today they wish to discuss something with me over lunch

Malfoy Manor Lunch Time Hadrian's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs waiting at the floo with my parents and Draco for Tom the Floo flared and a older version of Tom Riddle from the diary "Hello Narcissa Lucious Draco and I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you" He said taking my hand and kissing it as soon as he did that I felt a bunch of sparks and shivers come over me from all over my body.

"Well hello little mate" Tom said "Hello" I said back a slight blush coming from my face

"Lucius who is this young man" Tom asked

"Tom meet Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy our missing son and Draco's twin" Lucius said

"Tom lets eat some lunch well discuss who Hadrian used to be" Lucius

I couldn't help but feel nervous about Tom finding out about me being Harry Potter the Dursleys and everything that happened when I was at Gringotts.

Tom P.O.V

As we sat down Lucius cleared his throat and looked at Hadrian telling him silently to start explaining Hadrian took a deep breath before he started explaining

" I was Harry Potter before I had my creature inheritance I was told by dumbdore evreytime I asked to live with Sirius he told me the blood wards would protect me but Iooked it up their aren't a=even a thing when I was two years old my aunt decided it was time for me to help around the house while Dudley had to do nothing by the time I was five years old I was doing all the chores I didn't even know about being a wizard until a month before school started My uncle Vernon started beating me when I was 5 for messing up with my chores or blaming for things with my freakish ways I was barley fed anything but scraps and whatever I could steal without getting caught. When I went into my inheritance and was at Gringotts I found out dumbldore stole me from my family put me with potters under a glamor and put many compulsions on me and was paying Ron,Ginny,Hermione and Molly from my vault for being my friends and taking care of me he was even helping himself to the money from my vaults I thought I only had one of them but I had more than I thought.

"What" I shouted "I tried to kill my own mate" I whisperd

"Hey it's okay you didn't know" Hadrian said.

"On a completely different note me and your mother will be taking you to Diagon Ally in order to get your school supply's and try to see if we can try and find your fimilars" Lucius said.

Both boys nodded their heads in accaptence.

Later that night

Tom had left a few minutes ago but promised to come see me before we left for Hogwarts.