Chapter ~ 10

y/n's pov:

      Where are my shirts? Did I not pack them? Dang it! Where am I supposed to get a shirt now?
        Taehyung walks into the room.
Tae: hey um y/n can i talk to you?
y/n: sure, but hey, do you have a spare shirt that I can borrow?
Tae: um yea hold on. Here you can wear my hoodie. It might be big on you.
y/n: its ok i like oversized clothes. So what did you want to talk to me about?
Tae: um well, ok listen when me, jk, and jm were talking, you came up in the conversation.
y/n: oh really what were you talking about?
Tae: what happened between you and jimin? When you were in the room alone?
y/n: what? Are you still talking about that? Like I said we watched a movie?
Tae:I'm not talking about that when you went into his room yesterday
y/n: oh I umm was just checking what he was doing but he was asleep when I went in there
Tae: no that's not what happened, jk said something that makes me believe that something ELSE happened. What really happened? All I ask is for you to tell me the truth.
        Oh no! Why does he look sad? I don't want him to be sad. But if i tell him he'll be more sad. And I hate it when people are sad.
y/n: fine i'll tell you, all I did was kiss his forehead, and that was it. Please don't be mad.
Tae: I'm not mad.
y/n: what? Are you not mad?
Tae: why would i be mad? We aren't even together we are friends, I'm just disappointed because, why would you feel the need to hide this from us?
y/n: I thought that you guys would be mad
Tae: I mean Jin would have been fangirling but we wouldn't be mad or sad.
y/n: im sorry.
Tae: you have no reason to be sorry
        Tae walked towards y/n with a serious look on his face. And hugs her.
Tae: you don't have to hide anything from me you can tell me anything.
y/n: thanks TaeTae i appreciate it
Tae: anytime. Plus you seemed like you had a lot on your chest.
y/n: you're the best
Tae: i know XD
y/n: hey so you want to watch a movie?
Tae: yeah sure what movie do you want to watch?
y/n: don't know do you decide should we invite the others so they don't get the wrong idea?
Tae: yea probably, i'll go ask them.
        Taehyung walked out of the room to ask them.
        EEEEEEEHHHEEHEH!! I JUST HUGGED TAEHYUNG! I'm fangirling SO HARD!!! Ok now just put on a netflix and stop blushing.
        You can hear Jungkook and Jimin screaming in the background.
Jk and Jimin: MOVIE NIGHT! MOVIE NIGHT! MOVIE NIGHT!
Yoongi: SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!
Jk: SHUT UP SUGA HYUNG!! IT'S MOVIE TIME!!
        They all went to y/n's room to watch whatever movie they were watching. Then out of nowhere the hyung line comes in to watch with them. They all ate food and the maknae line forgot about the argument they had earlier. After the movie had finished they all got ready to go to sleep.
        Wow that was weird, I never thought that he would care that much about what happened between me and jimin. And the fact that he said that "We aren't even together, we are friends, I'm just disappointed because, why would you feel the need to hide this?" that kind of hurt. But it doesn't matter if I'm going to bed I'm exhausted.
        You got on your phone to check one last time. Then right when you were about to turn off your phone, you get a call and see that it was your ex boyfriend who is your best friend. You've been friends since you two were 10. You dated him but then broke up because you both thought that you two were better as friends. His name is Jackson, he knows that you like kpop and has never judged you because of it. In other words he isn't those types of people to judge easily. You answer excitedly to tell him about all that's happened to you in the past two days.
y/n: OMG! Hey! What's up?
Jackson: I called you because we haven't talked in basically forever!
y/n: ok! Now you are being overdramatic!
Jackson: well i'm sorry i've missed talking to my best friend!
y/n: well i'm here and i'm talking to you now so how are things back home?
Jack: well i meeeeean they are ok
y/n: you're hiding something.
Jack: no im not! Why would you say that?
y/n: you always make the third word you say really long when you hide something.
Jack: no i dooon't what are you talking about- ok im lying!
y/n: alright now what were you hiding???
Jack: well i don't know how you are going to react to this you might be mad and I don't want you throwing your phone at the wall an-
y/n: OMG STOP AVOIDING THE STUPID QUESTION AND ANSWER ME ALREADY! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!
Jack: Ok ok ok, i'll tell you, i have a girlfriend
y/n: REALLY NO WAY THAT'S AWESOME!!! Why would I be mad about that?
Jack: Well I mean it's someone that you haven't been on good terms with.
y/n: what are you talking- NONONONONONONONO DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE DATING ALISSA!
Jack: Well I am. Please don't be mad.
y/n: nooooo why would i be mad at you about you dating the girl that bullied me and almost broke my arm in a fight over not letting her cheat off me on a test! NOW WHY WOULD I BE MAD THAT YOU ARE DATING HER! NOTE THE SARCASM! HOW DID YOU EVEN START DATING?!
Jack: well ever since you left we've started talking and hanging out more and then we started catching feelings and then we started dating.
y/n: i have been gone FOR TWO DAYS! THEN YOU DECIDE TO DATE THE GIRL WHO MADE MY LIFE A LIVING NIGHTMARE?! HOW IS THAT FAIR?!
Jack: look i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you and it just happened.
y/n: fine but since you said that you are dating Alissa i might as well tell you that i'm living with BTS. Soooooooo
Jack: you're kidding you aren't LIVING WITH BTS!
y/n: really.. Want me to prove it?
Jack: I would like to see you try.
y/n: ok! JIMIN I NEED YOU TO COME FOR A SEC PLEASE!!
Jack: WOW! I forgot how loud you are! Plus stop pretending that you live with bts because i'm not going to believe you.
Jm: hey y/n what up you screamed REALLY loud! Are you ok?
y/n: yeah but can you come closer for a sec? My friend doesn't believe me.
Jm: what don't they believe?
        Jimin walks up to you looking at your phone to see who you are talking to. And when he shows his face to the camera and you can see the shock on jackson's face
Jack: YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS? I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!
Jm: what? why is he freaking out?
y/n: he didn't believe that I was friends with you
Jack: well now i know!
Jm: hi! Nice to meet you! What's your name?
Jack: my name is Jackson! Nice to meet you! Wow y/n looks like you got your hands full!
Jm: haha
y/n: oh shut up! Looks like you got your hands full with Alissa!
Jm: who is alissa?
Jack: I'll let y/n explain anyway, y/n wanna talk later?
y/n: sure talk to you later, Oh! And also tell alissa that i say hi and that i'm living with her bias! Byeeee
Jack: haha alright see you!
y/n: byeee
        You hung then and sit up and you see Jimin looking at you with a curious face.
y/n: whats up?
Jm: who's Alissa? Is she your friend
y/n: she was, but that's not important anyway-
Jm: no don't change the subject, who's Alissa how come she isnt your friend any more. Did she do something or did you do something?
y/n: it's a long story, are you sure you want to hear it?
Jm: hmmm don't know i need a sample of the story to see if it's good though. So yes i'm sure i want to hear it.
        Jimin lies down on the bed with eyes full of excitement. It made you have a weird feeling in your stomach. Almost like butterflies.
y/n: haha ok fine. So we met when we were 11 and we were pretty close until junior year in high school. We were really close but then she got high once and she was in my house; I wasn't home, but Tyler was.
Jm: what happened?
y/n: let me finish i'm almost there!
Jm: alright!
y/n: ok, so tyler was home and he was in his room. She was in the kitchen, she grabbed a knife and went into my brother's room, he saw her coming and he locked the door and called me; my parents weren't home. She was trying to kick open the door and she was stabbing the door to try to get inside. And she did, she was so close to actually hurting him until I came in and grabbed her wrist before any real damage happened. I took the knife away from her and tied her up in a chair before anything else would happen. Then a week after that happened we decided to tell her, she accused me of what happened, saying that it's my fault that she tried to do that and then she decided to tell the entire school something that wasn't even true. Then people thought of me as the sl*t of the school and then I confronted her about it and she said she supposedly didn't do it and then we fought and I broke her nose and she was sooo close to breaking my arm. AND NOW IF IT MAKES THINGS EVEN BETTER JACKSON IS DATING HER!!!!
Jm: hold on she almost broke your arm?!
y/n: yep and in return I broke her nose
Jm: HOLD ON YOU BROKE HER NOSE?! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!
y/n: I took wrestling and track in highschool all four years
Jm: really? I wouldn't have thought of you as the type of person to harm someone or even fight.
y/n: what type of person do you think I was?
Jm: probably the really happy pacifist, or someone who always likes to help others, not a fighter.
y/n: really? Do I give off that impression to people?
Jm: yea you really do like a really adorable baby bear.
y/n: A BABY BEAR?! I AM NOT!
Jm: haha yes you do!
        You hit his arm to let him know that you don't like being called lovable, especially when they give you nicknames like that.
Jm: OW! YOU DO HIT HARD!
y/n: well i wouldn't have hit you if you didnt call me that stupid name
Jm: OOOOHHH! You don't like it when I call you that?
        He moves towards you making you move back and starts to get close to your face making you move back until you hit the headboard of your bed. Then he gets close to you and moves towards your ear.
Jm: your blushing baby bear
y/n: will you stop that!
                You hit his arm. He laughs, out of how you responded.
        WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!
Jm: I'm sorry I just had to see how you would react! AND IT WAS REALLY CUTE!
y/n: STOP THAT! You didn't have to get that close to me though!
Jm: really but it looks like you wanted something like that to happen to you? Oh well looks like you have to get used to that!
y/n: WHY DO I HAVE TO GET USED TO SO MANY WEIRD THINGS IN THIS HOUSE?!
Jm: well you are living with with seven guys sooo
y/n: oh shut up! You need to go to sleep so go!
Jm: UUUGH but i'm not tired!
y/n: I don't care, you need to go to sleep!
Jm: UGH FINE! What are you going to do tomorrow?
y/n: probably watch riverdale.
Jm: what's riverdale?
y/n: im this close to body slamming you on the floor. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RIVERDALE IS?! You have got to be kidding me!
Jm: no im not! And I don't really think you can body slam me on the floor.
Y/n: you really want to bet?
Jm: depends how much?
y/n: hmmmmm 100 thats it.
Jm: fine but i'm not going to go easy on you though.
y/n: you better not.
Jm: alright i think the gym is open tomorrow at 7 am. Do you want to go then?
y/n: sure, you better be prepared then.
Jm: well to be honest you are gonna need a miracle to beat me.
y/n: surrrrrrrrrrrre
        We all went to sleep and I was kind of excited for tomorrow. It's been awhile since I body slammed someone. I know that saying that sounds mean and harsh but oooo well.
                                        The next day
        I am so excited to fight Jimin today. How should I wake him up? OOOOO imma slightly open his door then i'll kick it as hard as I can! That'll show him that I'm not playing. Welp let's do this.
        y/n gets out of her room and sees that jungkook was already awake.
Jk: hey y/n wh-
y/n: *whispers yelling* SHUT UP SHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going to scare Jimin.
Jk: *whispers* Oh ok, how are you going to scare him?
y/n: you'll see.
        y/n slightly opens the door and backs up.
Jk: what are you doing?
y/n: you might want to back up.
Jk: what? Um ok.
y/n: Oh can you wake up Taehyung first we might need him. Oh! And also get some duck tape
Jk: Ok first you are going to tell me what you are going to do it sounds really bad.
y/n : it really isn't. I'm going to kick the door open and then you and Tae are going to grab Jimin and duck tape his arms and legs.
Jk: ok that seems a bit harsh. Are you sure you want to do that?
y/n: wooooow im disappointed in you. I thought you were going to be the fun one in the group but it looks like you are just like Jin.
Jk: what?! I am NOT like Jin!
y/n: hm right now it seems like it. And you know what Jin is.
Jk: no i am NOT that. Don't even think of saying that.
y/n: b-o-o-m-e-r
Jk: s-h-u-t u-p
y/n: B-O-O-M-E-R
y/n: guess who is a boomer other than Jin?
Jk: shut up y/n i'm not a, well you know that
y/n: -_- * walks to taehyung's room* HEY GUESS WHOS A BOOMER OTHER THAN JIN?
Tae: is it jimin?
y/n: noooooo
Jk: y/n shut up already
Tae: oooooh is it Jun-
Jk: Taehyung shut up!
y/n: Jungkooks a boomer! Jungkooks a boomer! Jungkooks a boomer!
Tae: Jungkooks a boomer! Jungkooks a boomer! Jungkooks a boomer!
Jk: ok YOU KNOW WHAT!
Jk's pov
        Jungkook grabs y/n and picks her up and takes her out of the room.
y/n: Hey! Haha Let me go!
Jk: nope!
        Jungkook puts y/n down in his room and walks back to Taehyung's room.
Tae: you gotta admit she is really fun to hang out with.
Jk: don't think that i'm done with you yet
Tae: oh come on!
        Jk puts his hand on Tae's shoulder and then puts pressure on his pressure point.
Tae: oOW OW WoWWWO! HAHA STOP
Jk: nope you should have thought twice before calling me a boomer.
Tae: OK OK OK HAHAHAHA IM SO-HAHA I'M SORRY
Jk: you better be.
        Jungkook walks back to his room where y/n is waiting.
Jk: you can't call me a boomer. I'm your hyung now you have to respect me
y/n: Oooooo showing authority, nah i'm good plus you seem like a harmless puppy to me
Jk: Me?! A harmless puppy? What about me seems like a harmless puppy to you?
y/n: hmmm lets see when ever you zone out you look like a puppy, the fact that you really like banana milk and get fussy if you don't have it, also when you wear EXTREMELY big hoodies and sweatpants, which makes you look like a bean bag, hmm lets see... OH hahaha yea this makes you look like more of a bunny than a puppy, whenever you smile. I can say a lot more if you would like.
Jk: really? Go i want to see what you know.
y/n: ok when you get jealous of jimin you do your tongue thing
Jk: hold on what tongue thing?
y/n: you seriously haven't noticed that?
Jk: no hold on how long have you been a fan of us?
y/n: since you guys debuted.
Jk: and you've known stuff that i haven't even noticed this
y/n: yea but don't think that im a sasaeng or anything any normal army would have known this.
Jk: huh i haven't noticed any of this
y/n: welp looks like i know more about you guys than you guys know about each other.
Jk: haha thats funny anyway, why were you trying to scare jimin?
y/n: oh i was going to scare him to wake him up because today we were going to the gym and fight.
Jk: hold on you two are going to fight? No that's not happening
y/n: jungkook-ah yes it's happening i'll be fine
Jk: no you won't. Jimin is pretty strong so no that's not happening.
y/n: i'll be fine i used to wrestle so i know how to knock a midget like Jimin down.
Jk: still my answer is no.
y/n: i'll be fine don't worry. Plus why are you being so protective?
Jk: I don't want you getting hurt so no you are not fighting jimin.
y/n: UGH fine. Boomer
Jk: what did you say?!
y/n: i said boomer and you can't do anything about it.
        Why did she even agree to fight jimin? I don't want her to get hurt. Why does she have to be so stubborn? But WHY IS IT SO CUTE?! NO stop no i need to talk to Jimin.
        Jk walks into jimins room to find him packing his gym bag
Jm: hey whats up jungko-
Jk: what were you thinking?!
Jm: what are you talking about?
Jk: im talking about fighting y/n
Jm: i'm going to go easy on her so don't worry
Jk: No, you aren't going to fight her and I don't care if she says that she can handle it or not she can get seriously hurt and I don't want that do you?
Jm: since when did you become so protective of her? How come you are acting like her boyfriend?
Jk: i'm not, I just don't want her to get hurt
Jm: ok listen she can take care of herself trust me, and if she wants to fight me she can i don't have a problem with that.
Jk: fine but if she gets hurt you'll have to deal with me.
Jm: oooo like im soooo scared.
Jk: oh shut up
        Jk walked up to y/n's room. But to only find that the window was open and she wasn't in her room.
Jk: HEY GUYS! HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N?!
Yoongi: no isn't she in her room?
Jk: NO SHE ISN'T HERE!
Rm: HOLD ON she's GONE?!
Jk: YEP! WE NEED TO FIND HER!
Jh: EVERYONE LOOK FOR HER NOW
Jin: CODE RED! CODE RED!

—————————————————————————————————————————————

TBC