Chapter ~ 19

y/n's pov
Jm: good night princess.
y/n: n-n-night.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I WANT TO SCREAM! HE CALLED ME PRINCESS THEN KISSED MY NECK! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!
The next day
Ugh i hate mornings- WAIT IM IN THE GARDEN! I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM! WHAT?! I'M WEARING JIMINS HOODIE?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! AND WHERE'S JIMIN?!
Jimin walks in with a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice.
Jm: Hey! You're up!
y/n: hey! Um quick question, how did i end up wearing your hoodie?
Jm: Oh! That?! Ya i was hot in the middle of the night so i took it off and i noticed that you were shaking so i put my hoodie over you. But instead you were putting it on while you were sleeping.
y/n: Oh! Here then!
Jm: No keep it on it's pretty cold outside and it's ten times warmer here than outside
y/n: so should i take it off if it's warm.
Jm: go ahead but i'm warning you it's cold.
y/n: i'm pretty sure i can handle the cold.
Jm: not really. Even after you put on the hoodie you still wanted me to hug you while you slept.
y/n takes off the hoodie.
y/n: NAMJESUS IT'S COLD! WHAT TEMPERATURE IS IT OUTSIDE?!
Jm: I don't know ... like thirty nine degrees outside.
y/n: AND YOU'RE NOT COLD?!
Jm: I was born in October so I like the cold.
y/n: it's so cold!
Jm: Here eat!
y/n: thank you!
Jm: your welcome
y/n: did you make this
Jm: uhhhh.... Ya I did
Jin: STOB LYING I MADE IT!!!
Jm: YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES JIN!!!
Jin: I KNOW I DO IM YOUR MOM!
y/n: anyways are you ready to go to Hawaii
Jm: yes I hope for a nice time to spend more time with you
Jin: JUST STOB IT I'M FANGIRLING WHY DON'T YOU DATE
y/n: CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO I LIKE Y- Oh GOD
Jin: WHAT?! YOU LIKE ONE OF US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JIMIN-AHHH
Jm: she was joking hyung! Right y/n!
y/n: yeah totally joking!
Jm: We should go get our stuff
Y/n: ya lets go- WAIT! I need a new bathing suit!
Jm: do you want me to go with you?
y/n: i can go by myself just start getting ready i need to buy some things!
Jin: alright! Have fun!
y/n: Okay!
Jin's pov
Something is going on and I'm going to find out what it is. HMMMMMMM I know they were lying it was obvious I'm like a mom no wonder they call me mom. I will find out and nothing will stop me.
Jimin's pov
She left so I went to go and get my stuff. Then I saw Jk and Tae were finishing packing some extra stuff for the trip. I should pack some extra stuff as well.
Jk: Hey Jimin
Jm: Hey Kookie
Jk: Where's y/n?
Jm: she went to the store to go buy whatever she wanted to buy
Jk: oh ok
Jungkook's pov
WOOOOWWW he is going to think I didn't know he was sleeping with y/n in the hammock in the garden and just keep it a secret. HOW RUDE OF HIM. I thought he was my brother and we wouldn't keep secrets but if I were him I would keep it a secret as well I wonder if Taehyung saw it as well??? What if he would do the same thing but in Hawaii. Why am I even thinking of this, I should be happy for my hyung that he is getting old. Well it's J-Hope's birthday so let's just be happy and not get that jealous of Jimin or Taehyung. Alright! Let's not focus on that and just focus on packing.
y/n's pov
OOOOkay a bathing suit! Which one to choose.. -_- Ugh i still can't stop thinking of last night! OK NO NO MORE THINKING ABOUT THAT AND START THINKING ABOUT THE BATHING SUIT.
S.A.(store attendant): may i help you?
y/n: oh! I'm just looking for a bathing suit
S.a.: well what colors do you like? Maybe i can find some in the colors you like!
y/n: well there's black, red, blue, and pink.
S.a.: Alright i'll go look for some and come back to you with them!
y/n: thank you!
???: hey! You look familiar do i know you?
y/n: oh i'm sorry but n- JACKSON WAN-
Jackson: SHHHHHHH i'm undercover!
y/n: im sorry! But you don't know me!
JW: Is this you?
Jackson shows a picture of you and Rm that was taken when you all went out for food.
y/n: how did you get that?
JW: oh Rm sent it to me! So this IS you! Right?
y/n: uuh yeah... please don't tell anyone!
JW: haha why would i say anything?! You seem like a good person and I don't spill anything.
y/n: ooh really?!
JW: yep! Also why are you buying a bathing suit?
y/n: well you said you can keep secrets right?
JW: yep!
y/n: well me and the others are going to hawaii to celebrate Hobi's birthday in hawaii
JW: fun! Tell the guys that i said hi! Oh! And now that i've finally met you! Is it okay if i have your number?
y/n: uh are you sure?
JW: yeah! Definitely! Any friend of Rm is a friend of mine!
y/n: o-okay!
You exchange numbers with jackson wang and continue your day.
S.A: I have the bathing suits!
y/n: Oh thank you!
You try all of them on but only one stood out that you like the most.

A: I have the bathing suits!y/n: Oh thank you!                You try all of them on but only one stood out that you like the most

y/n: i'll take that one!
S.A: alright!
Geez alright i need to buy sunscreen, lotion, and more! Namjesus please help me! BUT I GOT TO MEET JACKSON WANG EEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHE EEE!