Chapter ~ 40

y/n's pov
Jh: welp we are here.
y/n: yeah...
Jh: come on don't be sad you can be near your brother.
y/n: yeah but i feel bad for lying to you guys.
Jh: listen i might not like the fact that you went to go see jackson but i'm just glad you are okay.
y/n: that's not what i was talking about.
Jh: what do you mean?
y/n: well ugh i might as well show you now that i brought it up, but please don't tell anyone okay?
Jh: okay?
                I showed my wrists to hobi and he had a shocked expression on his face. I stopped doing that to myself ever since namjoon caught me. But I had to at least tell him since I'm moving out.
Jh: w-what have you been doing?
y/n: i stopped doing it ever since Namjoon caught me in hawaii. He's been trying to help me ever since. And so is Jimin.
Jh: why didn't you say anything?
y/n: i didn't want you guys to worry about me and get mad at me.
Jh: true, but we will still help you get out of doing that to yourself. You know you should love yourself instead of hurting yourself.
y/n: i will next time. Bye Hobi i'm gonna miss you.
Jh: bye y/n we'll miss you, and better tell us- WAIT there's gonna be a next time
y/n: haha bye
Jh: -___- bye
                Welp, I moved out of the dorm. Man i'm going to miss them, but it's not like i'm going to stay here forever! It's just a few weeks. I walked up to the door with all of my stuff and heard a lot of shouting. I knocked on the door and it instantly went silent. The door opened and winwin opened the door with a big smile on his face.
Winwin: hey sis! Welcome home!
—————————————————————————————-
author#1: thank you for reading the story it took a while to do this and like author#2 said, we kind of don't know where this is going BUT i DO have a plan so don't worry! We hope you enjoyed the story! BYEE