Chapter ~ 38

y/n's pov
                Why do they overreact?! Im fine plus i'm already going back! Ugh, Jungkook is going to be so mad. ESPECIALLY Jungkook. If any of them find out that I went to see Jackson, 0___0 I might need to prepare for my funeral. I'm just going to buy a snack and eat it on the way back to the dorm.
???: um excuse me?
y/n: yes?
???: i'm a huge fan! And i was wondering if we could take a picture!
y/n: o-oh! I think you might have me confused with someone else
Fan: what do you mean? youre y/n! I heard you were going to be the leader of blackpink! Plus a lot of army's are in love with you!
y/n: o-oh! Well i don't know if i'm going to be the next leader of blackpink! But I do hope that I might get the position.
Fan: well i'll be supporting you no matter what! So is it okay if we can take a picture?
y/n: aww of course!
                Me and well i guess my new fan took a picture.
Fan: I hope you get the part! Fighting!!!
y/n: haha! Fighting!!!
Fan: have a good day y/n!
y/n: haha you too!
                Welp time to go back to the dorm. I started to walk to the dorm. And reached for the door handle when the door opened to a furious Jungkook. Oh god.
                Jk's pov
                                        ~8:15~
                I was about to go look for her until I heard footsteps coming to our door. I swear if it y/n something bad might happen.
y/n: oh! Hi jungkook! Were you going somewhere?
Jk: ... WHERE WERE YOU?!
y/n: like i said! I went for a walk! But i'm okay now! See! *smiles*
Jk: this is the third time you sneaked out!
y/n: yeah! AND?
Jk: no more sneaking out!
                y/n started to walk up to her room.
y/n: fine! *mumbles* there's a reason it's called "sneaking out"
Jk: what did you say?!
y/n: Nothing! You said that you were going to trust me!
Jk: yeah! I do! But i don't want you to go out in the middle of the night by yourself and not tell us where you are going! I mean AT LEAST bring pepper spray with you or something!
y/n: im fine! I can take care of myself!
Jk: what did i say?
y/n: what are you talking about?
Jk: i said if jackson tries anything you stay by my side if he tries anything until he leaves
y/n: well don't worry he is leaving right now he told me so.
Jk: hold on... you went to go see Jackson?
y/n: u-um maybe for a few minutes
Jk: *deep voice* dont talk to me.
y/n: w-Jungkook! It was for a few minutes I had too!
Jk: "YOU HAD TOO?"
Tae: what's going on? Why are you guys fighting?
Jk: y/n went to go see Jackson!
Jh: hold on you went to go see jackson after what happened?!
y/n: yes! But I was only for a few minutes! He didn't do anything!
Rm: guys i think y/n is old enough to make her own decisions!
y/n: THANK YOU! At least someone trusts me!
Jk: it's not that! I want to trust you! I really do! And you said you would stay by my side until he leaves! And then you went to go see him! After what he did. I trusted you y/n! But now I don't. So just leave me alone... please...
                Jungkook walks to his room and closes the door.
                                y/n's pov
Jin: it's fine y/n, he just needs some time to cool down.
y/n: no, no it's not. Ever since I moved in here things have gotten worse, I shouldn't have moved in.
Yoongi: hey listen this was just a fight there's no reason for you to move out.
y/n: really? When was the last time any of you have fought like that?
Bts: ...
y/n: that's what i mean! Ever since i got here you guys have been fighting a lot! And, I think I should move out.
Rm: what?
Jm: no!
Tae: You're not moving out
y/n: at least until things cool down i think i should.
Jh: but where will you go?
y/n: i can just move in with WinWin, he said i'm always welcome to stay whenever I want to.
Jm: y/n, please dont move out.
y/n: im sorry but this time i need to. It's just for a little bit okay?
Jin: promise that you will call us everyday.
y/n: don't worry i will. Now all I need to do is pack my things and tell him that i'm going to stay for around 3 or 4 weeks.
Tae: THAT long?
y/n: you know how jungkook can be. So yeah i'll  stay there for a bit but i promise i'll move back in.
Yoongi: alright we'll help you pack.
y/n: thanks guys.
                Welp this is my last day spending the night here for a while. I need to text winwin and tell him i'm going to stay with them for a bit.
y/n> hey winwin i have a question
Winwin> whats up?
y/n> is it okay if i stay with you guys for a few weeks?
Winwin> things aren't going so well over there?
y/n> kinda but is it okay if i stay there?
Winwin> yeah of course! Let me just tell the others that you are staying with us for a bit.
y/n> thanks, it means a lot.
Winwin> anything for my sister!
                                ~2:27 p.m.~
Jh: welp that's the last of it.
y/n: yeah! Well let's go to winwin's place.
Tae: we'll visit you!
y/n: haha! You better!
                                Winwin's pov
                I just got out of the shower when i got the text from y/n asking if she can stay here for a few weeks. Why does she want to move out? I thought things were good between them? I'll ask her when she gets here. But first I need to put on some clothes that aren't pj's and tell the others that she is going to stay for a few weeks. As soon as i put on some casual clothes i went into the living room and saw all of them on the couch.
WinWin: GET UP NOW!!!! Also hurry and clean the house!!!
Taeyong: Why???
WinWin: My sister is going to stay with us for a few weeks.
Haechan: Really?!?!
Jungwoo: I GET A NEW FRIEND!!! YAAA
Yuta: SHUT UP!!
Jungwoo: FIGHT ME!!!!
Yuta: I will
WinWin: GUYS!!! She's coming hurry up and clean.
Taeyong: where is she going to sleep?
Johnny: Isn't the Dreamies coming today for a sleepover cause Jungwoo said he would make one.
Jungwoo: In my defence I was trying to cheer them up cause Mark left them.
Mark: I didn't leave them. I graduated from the Dreamies.
Jungwoo: YOU STILL LEFT THEM
WinWin: If you don't clean now i'm going to take away the food!!!!!
Everyone: NO!!!
WinWin: Then clean, also she will be sleeping in my room.
Taeil: But doesn't-
Winwin: NO NO! We need ground rules first! OKAY?! OKAY! I WILL TELL YOU THE RULES WHILE WE CLEAN!
Jungwoo: okay then tell us!
Winwin: no flirting with my sister!
Haechan: WHAT?! COME ON! WHY NOT?! SHES PRETTY!
Winwin: 1) I DON'T TRUST SPECIFIC PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM 2) SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER SO NO FLIRTING!
Taeil: okay we all know who those SPECIFIC members are.
                We all look at Doyoung and Haechan and both of them have blank expressions on their faces.
Mark: hold on, I have a question!
Winwin: what?
Mark: why is she moving out of Bts' dorm? I thought she liked it there.
Winwin: she didn't tell me the reason, but all i know from what i can tell I think maybe they had some argument. So no one brings it up!
127: alright!
—————————————————————————————————
TBC