Chapter ~ 12

Jks pov

        What was that?! Did he just call her cute? Why did he call her cute? He shouldn't call her cute i don't want other people to call her cute. Hold on what am i thinking? Its ok that people call her cute. Why am I being so protective? What is going on right now?
                                The next day
Rm: hey jk wake up! We have a busy day!
Jk: what are you talking about? We don't have a photoshoot today or anything.
Jh: yea but we need to prepare for tomorrow
Jk: why? Nothing is happening tomorrow too.
Jin: yes, something is happening tomorrow.
Jk: what's happening tomorrow?
Yoongi: i cant believe that you forgot. Tomorrow is y/n's birthday today we are buying all of the decorations and presents for her.
Jk: what?! Tomorrows her birthday?! How can I be so forget full?!
Jm: yea you need to hurry up y/n is still asleep on the couch and we need to go get the stuff.
Tae: yea so take a shower and get dressed.
Jk: alright.
        I put on a black leather jacket with a blue hoodie, and black ripped jeans and black boots. Then I put on a black hat and my mask on.
Jk: alright im ready.
Jm: ok lets go.
        We quietly left the dorm since she was still asleep. We got into the van and we put on music and talked about how we are going to wake her up and what we are going to make her breakfast. Basically how we are going to bake a cake and spend our day celebrating her birthday.
Jh: so what are you guys going to get her for her birthday?
Jm: hmm probably oversized hoodies she really like those.
Tae: im going to get her a big stuffed bear.
Jk: i'm keeping mine a surprise
Jh: wooow hopefully it's a good present since you are keeping it a secret.
        I'm actually getting her a locket in the shape of a heart. But NOT BECAUSE I LIKE HER WHICH I DON'T! But I think it'll show how much I care about her. I just want to see her smile.
Jin: welp whatever it is she'll love it either way.
Rm: yea and we are at the mall already be careful and stick with your guards.
Tae: we know what to do we aren't traniess anymore.
Rm: yea but you guys act like one.
Jk&Jh: oooh shut up
                In The Mall
Jk: Ok let's split up and then come back at the food court after two hours ok
BTS: Ok Bye
Jk: Bye
        Okay let's see she likes lockets hmmmmm.
Jk: um excuse me do you happen to have any heart shaped lockets?
Store attendant: oh Mr. jeon! Um it's an honor! Um heart shaped lockets? Yes we have some if you would follow me please.
Jk: alright!
Store attendant: This is a Solid 14k yellow gold locket necklace that costs around 199.95 won.
Jk: its beautiful!
Store attendant: it is! But might I ask who is this locket for? A special girl perhaps?
Jk: oh no. it's for my mother. Her birthday is coming up soon.
Store attendant: oh well that's amazing! So is this the one?
Jk: yea i think it is. I'll take it!
Store attendant: alright!
        If i could only say it was for someone special. Oh well time to find more gifts! Lets see she also likes  hot cheetos but i don't know where to get those. Hmmmm welp time to find food.
y/n's pov
y/n: *yawns* where is everybody? Guys? You here? Ugh I should call them.
Jh < hey! Whats up y/n! Did you eat?
y/n < where are you guys?
Jh < we are at a photoshoot, but didn't answer me, did you eat?
y/n < no i didnt is there any patties in the pantry? Wait hold on you said that you guys weren't busy today what's going on? What are you guys up to?
Jh < nothing they just needed us because we wanted to get over with it other than doing it tomorrow, and yeah there are why?
y/n < oh ok, i'm going to make burgers for lunch do we have any mustard ketchup and lettuce?
Jh < yeah they are all in the fridge.
y/n < ok well when are you guys going to come back?
Jh < we will come back in like 2 hours.
y/n < oh ok then ill start making them later. Make sure you guys dont eat food when you come back!
Jh < haha ok bye
y/n < bye have fun!
y/n: okaaay im here alone and i can blast music and make food... AND WEAR THEIR CLOTHES YES!!! OK I need to take Tae's hoodie off.
        I walked upstairs to find myself making a difficult decision. Ok who's clothes should i wear today... should i wear Tae's dress shirt and Jk's leather jacket and ripped jeans with beige boots? WELP LOOKS LIKE IM DOING THAT OUTFIT THEN!!!
y/n: okay what song should i put on? Hmmmm Paradise? Love maze? Lights? Imma go with Airplane p2.
Tae's pov
        Ok i got her a big stuffed animal and now lets see she seems to like my white hoodie with roses on it should i get her one? But then I wouldn't be able to see her in my hoodie. And I want to see her in my hoodie.
                        Taehyung's phone starts ringing.
        Oh is hobi hyung.
Tae < hey hyung is time up already?
Jh < yea we are all waiting for you to get here.
Tae < oh ok i'm coming.
                Taehyung hangs up and starts walking until something caught his eye.
        Woah that's beautiful and that looks like something y/n would wear. Imma buy it. 
                                        15 minutes
Jh: finally you are here!
Tae: i found something that caught my eye.
Rm: what was it?
Tae: you'll find out tomorrow
Jm: ok now that we have all the stuff for her how are we going to get inside the house without her knowing that we have her presents?
Tae: leave it to me.
Jin: alright then let's go.
                                At the dorm
Yoongi: okay so how exactly are you going to make sure that she won't see us bring in the stuff?
Tae: like i said, leave it to me.
Yoongi: alright go.
                Tae gets out of the van and unlocks the door to see y/n making burgers wearing his dress shirt.
        S-s-she's wearing my dress shirt! No nonono stop NO dont blush!
Stop SMILING! Ooo and the smell of beef!
y/n: oh hey taehyung! How was your photoshoot?
Tae: photoshoot? OH yea the photoshoot it was good it took a long time though.
y/n: i can tell, oh and if you don't mind I borrowed your dress shirt. I hope you don't mind.
Tae: No! Not at all, it actually looks cute on you.
y/n: oh r-really? Thanks! Your face is really red, you ok?
Tae: oh really? Yeah i feel ok.
        y/n walks up to taehyung and moves his fluffy hair to the side. And places her hand on his forehead.
y/n: your head is warm are you sure you're ok?
Tae: yeah definitely
y/n: hm if you say so, the burgers are almost ready.
        If she only knew the real reason why I'm so red. Oh no they are at the window i need to distract her.
        Taehyung grabs y/n's wrist.
y/n: whats up?
Tae: I-I-I
                Taehyung hugs y/n waist tight. As he did that the others were watching and Jin was fangirling, while Rm was doing the thumbs up and mouthing 'MY MAN', Yoongi was laughing, Jimin was in shock, while j-hope was opening the door, and you can tell that jungkook was mad.
y/n: hey whats up? Are you ok? Why are you hugging me?
Tae: I just really wanted to hug you.
                As the other members were going to their rooms, Taehyung let go of y/n and turned her to the burger patties.
Tae: soooo do you need any help with the food??
y/n: nah i'm good i used to cook for my family.
Tae: oh really?
y/n: yea plus i've heard from the other members that you aren't the best at cooking. Haha
Tae: *sighs* Who told you that?
y/n: Jin did
Tae: of course he would say that.
y/n: yea but i'm almost done though so can you get the plates and placemats?
Tae: sure!
y/n: so how come you were trying to distract me from the others coming in?
Tae: UH w-what are you talking about.
y/n: I could hear Jin fangirling when you hugged me. So why didn't you guys come through the front door?
Tae: W-well we wanted to scare you but we had to make it not so suspicious so that's why i came in first alone.
y/n: are you sure?
Tae: yeah definitely!
y/n: -_- hhhhmmmmm ok then. Also you might want to cover your ears.
Tae: why?
y/n: you'll see. *takes a deep breath* BTS GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BURGERS!!!!!!!!
Tae: WOAH THATS LOUD!
y/n: yea i naturally have a loud voice sooooooo
Bts: FOOOOOD!!
        y/n's pov
Jin: NOM NOM NOM
Yoongi: close your mouth!
Jin: MY MOUTH IS CLOSED!
Jh: NO ITS NOT!
Jin: YES IT IS!
Jk: NO YOU ALWAYS SMACK YOUR LIPS WHEN YOU EAT!
Jin: NO I DON'T!
Jm: YOU ALWAYS DO THAT
Jin: THIS ISN'T FAIR ALL OF YOU ARE AGAINST ME! Y/N DEFEND ME!
y/n: HAHAHA guys stop fighting let him eat in peace!
Jin: SEE THANK YOU Y/N!
Yoongi: ugh fine.
y/n: make sure you guys wash you plates. I'm going outside.
Rm: ok. YOU HEARD HER WASH YOUR PLATES!!!!!
        Hehe i can still hear the others fight over how jin eats. But oh well.
                y/n walks outside and sees an indoor garden that has roses and beautiful plants inside
        WOW! This place is beautiful! And there's even a hammock here! This place is amazing! Hmm lets see what song should I play? OH i know I'll play 'someone you loved'. This song is so amazing and beautiful.
                y/n sits on the hammock and closes her eyes and starts singing the song.
                                Meanwhile in the dorm
Jh: Are you kidding 'Marvel' is way better than 'DC' what is wrong with you Namjoon?!
Rm: well sorry i just like their stories better than 'marvel' stories.
Jh: how are the-
Jk: hold on, shut up for a second.
Jh: don't tell your hyung to shut up!
Jk: I'm sorry hyung but do you guys hear singing?
Jm: yeah i do actually.
Yoongi: is it coming from outside?
Jin: yeah it is, hey didn't y/n say that she was going outside?
Rm: Do you really think it's y/n?
Tae: Well who else can it be? Lets go check it out!
Yoongi: hold on, maybe we shouldn't. She probably doesn't want us to know that she can sing.
Tae: well how can we know if we don't go?
Yoongi: ugh fine then BUT we have to be stealthy then.
Jm: alright let's go!
                                In the indoor garden
y/n: it's easy to say but it's never the same, I guess I liked the way you numbed all the pain, and now the day bleeds into nightfall and your not hear to get me through it all, I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kind of used to being someone you loved
Tae: if that's y/n she sings amazing!
Jh: she really does!
Jin: how come she hasn't become a singer yet?
Rm: probably stage fright? or maybe she just doesn't want to make music.
Jk: well she should! Imagine how many people would love to hear her voice?!
Jm: isn't Yoon creating a new female group? We should tell her to audition!
Yoongi: I don't know guys we don't even know if she wants that. I think we could suggest it to her but not just say "hey audition for the new female group Mr.yoon is creating because we were watching you sing in the indoor garden a few minutes ago!"
Tae: we weren't going to say that.
Yoongi: I know YOU aren't going to say that.
                        They all look at Jimin
Jm: what?! I'm not going to say that!
Rm: you know we should just bring up to her tomorrow i mean it is her birthday tomorrow after all.
Jk: UGH fine le-
y/n: hey? Why are you guys hiding in a bush and happen to look inside the garden?
Jin: oh we just lost something and we were going to look in the garden but you were in there and it looked like you wanted to be alone.
y/n: -__- were you guys hiding in a bush because you heard me singing and wanted to know if it was me?
Jin: u-uh *sighs* yeah but you sing so amazing though!
Yoongi: you really do!
y/n: haha thanks guys. Anyway imma go get some popcorn and watch a movie in my room.
Rm: oh ok!
        Geez they were listening to me sing and they said I was good. They probably just tried to be nice to me. Oh well. I just hope they forgot that it was my birthday. I really don't want to celebrate tomorrow.
                It was around 1 am and was now officially y/n's birthday.
        Ugh it's my birthday, I really don't want to celebrate this year it's not that I don't have anything against it it's just that I don't feel like it this year. I feel like something bad is going to happen today.
                        Something falls on the floor
        What was that? Its sounded like glass? I'll go check it out.
                y/n walks down the stairs and sees seven figures whispering.
        It sounds like they are arguing. I need to get a bat or something like that. I think jungkook has one.
                y/n walks carefully towards jungkook's room to check if he was up and to use his bat.
        So far this is the most interesting birthday I have ever had.
y/n: *whispering* hey jungkook are you up? People are inside the house... Jungkook? What the?
        He isn't in his bed? I'll check yoongi's room then. He isn't here, no one is here? Hold on, are those people? Oooooooh they are going to get it but first i feel like they deserve to get scared.
                y/n goes back to jungkooks room and grabs the bat and wears the black mask and wears all black to scare them.
y/n: why are you here?!
???#1: u-um
y/n: ANSWER ME!!
???#5: you don't understand-
y/n: what don't I understand? The fact that you are all in the dark?! If I were you I would leave before things get serious.
???#7: ohh ok if we weren't leaving how can YOU beat US up there's only one of you and seven of us.
y/n: i've fought more than one person at the same time so i think i can handle low lives like YOU. NOW GET OUT!!! Oh and one more thing, haha what are you idiots doing? Why aren't you guys in bed? And why did you try to act all threatening?
Jk(???#7): we tried to be as quiet as we can buuut 'God of Destruction' over here dropped a plate.
Rm: HEY! I tried NOT to be clumsy!
Yoongi: and yet you still failed!
Jin(#1): ok ok stop we get it Namjoon is a tornado. XD
Rm: HEY!
y/n: haha anyway what are you guys doing?
Jh: OH NOTHING DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT JUST GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP
Tae: wait to make it not obvious.
y/n: you guys are doing something for my birthday, aren't you?
Jh: NO WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?
y/n: the fact that you are obviously lying and how i can see the decorations on the table, or how taehyung said " wait to make it not obvious." Why are you guys doing this anyway?
Jm: we wanted to make you happy! I mean you are 22 now so aren't you happy?!
y/n: meh i guess.
Rm: hey are you ok?
y/n: yeah i'm probably just tired im going back to my room and sleep see you guys in the morning.
                                        7 hours later
        *author#1's note* if you want the full effect on this part of the story i recommend listening to Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi while reading this part of the story ALRIGHT THATS ALL have fun reading this part
        Ok my birthday! don't be such a couch potato and get up. Oh my parents are calling me.
y/n: hey mom!
Mom: hey sweety! Happy birthday, how is it like to live with seven handsome men? Huh!
y/n: ugh mooooom! It's nice they are all super kind and funny. Anyway where's dad and Tyler?
Mom: Oh they are out getting food so they aren't here today.
y/n: oh so what are you doing now that you are alone?
Mom: ok listen me and your father promised that when you were 22 we would tell you this.
y/n: what are you guys talking about?
Mom: listen sweety. You know how your parents disappeared when you were two? They-they left you the day you were born i heard it from the adoption center and then when you were 12 i met them; they died a few months later in a car crash.
y/n: w-what? You met them and you didn't tell me? Why wouldn't you tell me that you met my parents! You know how much I wanted to meet them and you have and you didn't tell me?! And imagine how i should be happy on my birthday when your mother tells you that SHE MET YOUR BIRTH PARENTS AND DIDN'T TELL YOU! ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY DIED IN A CAR CRASH!! TELL ME HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY WHEN ITS MY BIRTHDAY?! AND NO WONDER I DIDN'T WANT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I KNEW THAT SOMETHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN! HOW? YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! AFTER ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH, THINKING THAT MY BIRTH PARENTS COULD BE ALIVE YOU TELL ME THAT YOU MET THEM AND THEY ARE DEAD! HOW COULD YOU?! WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU MET THEM UNTIL NOW?!
        I hang up devastated from the news I just heard with tears pouring down my face. Why didn't she tell me?! I've been through so many things in my life and this is the last thing I would EVER want to hear.
                y/n started to have a mental breakdown in her room and fell on the floor with tears falling like a waterfall.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

TBC