nine ;

CHAPTER NINE ;
HELLO, PROFESSOR !

CHAPTER NINE ;HELLO, PROFESSOR !

sweet dreams | eurythmics

❞sweet dream are made
of this, who am I to disagree?❝

⋆⋆

TO SAY that Jungkook didn't mind a challenge was an understatement, he practically lived for them. The whole reason he became a detective was that he liked the thrill and danger that came with carrying a gun around and investigating cases. And because he wanted to impress Ara when he was twelve, but that's beside the point.

As Ara walked next to him into the police tent that was already set up in front of the mint, he just got more and more intrigued by the challenge that he was about to face.

"Good morning, everybody! As you all may know, I'm detective Jeon, primary in this special situation and this is my secondary Choi. Let's do our best to save those hostages!"

The various people that worked on this case happily agreed with his small motivational speech and Jeon felt awfully proud of himself, a small smirk on his lips as he made his way towards his desk. 

"Well, good morning, Jungkook."

A rough and cold voice spoke slowly behind him and Jungkook didn't have to turn around to know who that was. A silent groan escaped his lips before turning around to greet the man in front of him.

"Colonel Lee, what a pleasant surprise."

⋆⋆⋆

"So what do we do with all that money?" Venice asked, a smile on his lips as he leaned forward. 

We had taken a small break from preparing the plan and back then, when the view from our house was so beautiful, we couldn't really feel guilty about that.

Santiago was the first one to speak up, "I want a yacht, that's the first thing I'm going to buy, standing with some ripped Mexican dude I picked up all Jack and Rose style on the front. Both of our pants down, him f-"

"Well, I'm going to buy a farm." Paris cut off Santiago, slightly kicking his shin under the table. 

"I'm going to go somewhere with lots of small food markets and then I'm going to spend my day eating and cooking."

"Alone?" Chicago asked wiggling his brows at the pink-haired man.

"Yes. Alone. And very happy. Thank you," Paris looked at him judgingly.