- t w o -

"What took you guys so long? You have better be thankful that the driver isn't here to pick us up yet" Namjoon says, arms crossed as he gives a slight frown to the couple who sat down on the couch next to Yoongi who was fast asleep.

"Heh, they probably got a quickie in" Taehyung smirked as he nudged Jin with his elbow who only sighed and shook his head, "who taught him to say these things?" Hoseok could only laugh while Taehyung grinned with a chuckle.

"We were just having some small personal problem hyung" Jungkook explained sparing Jimin from the struggle of trying to explain that they indeed did not do anything of the sort of what a certain raven had to say.

"Look.." Namjoom kneeled infront of the young couple, "I know it's hard" He gave a quick glance at Jin who was scolding both Hoseok and Taehyung, "trust me, but understand that we all appreciate your guys' sacrifice to Bangtan..really. I know how much you guys wanna show the world just how much you two love one another, but we live in this-"

"Cruel motherfucking world" A certain blonde sat up and ruffled his hair attempting to fix it.

"Yoongi" Namjoon whispered.

"You two just suck it up for now..this may seem cruel and cold to say but if you really can't handle the situation y'all are in just like Namjoon and Jin then either leave Bangtan or break up period" With that he walks outside already seeing the familiar car they always rode in pull up.

"I..guys don't listen to-"

"No he's right hyung" Jimin whispered as he stood up drawing out a sigh that caught Jungkook's attention, but decided not to say anything about it.

Jimin didn't bother waiting for his lover and walked out just behind Hoseok and Taehyung who were laughing at a video on their phone.

Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows shook his head, this didn't go unnoticed by the elder couple.

"They're gonna end up splitting up if they keep up this negative outlook on their relationship" Namjoon said next to Jin.

"Joonie..they're really losing their spark" Namjoon kept quiet as he stared at the couple inside the van. Jungkook sitting in the back while Jimin sat in the middle.

"Let it die..."

"Namjoon..!" Jin hit his arm.

"They'll realize why they even started all of this once they lose it" He states as he climbed inside the van sitting next to Hoseok.