- n i n e -

"I need to speak with Jimin" a certain blonde requested not even bothered with the obvious irritation present on Jungkook's face. He clicked his tongue and gave a quick glance at the smaller who only rose an eyebrow, also confused, and shrugged his shoulders.

"We're kinda busy right now hyung...maybe you guys can talk tomor—"

"It's highly urgent Jungkook" Yoongi insisted as he stared at the two with an expressionless face. It wasn't uncommon for Yoongi to act this way, but what set everything off was the fact that Yoongi was here at the couple's shared apartment.

Usually the members don't visit each other without a heads up no matter if it was urgent or not. Plus it was just kinda rude to show up to somebody's house uninvited in their opinion. This was their private home, not their usual dorms they lived in years back.

"Jungkook, maybe it's really important. I'll go with hyung and I'll come back real soon okay?" Jimin got up already in different clothing than his (Jungkook's) rather relaxing white t shirt and (his) boxers. Jungkook had a bad feeling about this, but it only made him feel guilty for doubting his elder like that. Yoongi cared and watched him grow in Bangtan. He should give more respect is all Jungkook thought of as he watch the two walk away.

"He didn't even give me a good bye kiss..."

———
(Super short chapter I know!! :(( but it's 'crucial' :) to the story..!!)