- e i g h t -

"Jungkook.." Jimin whispered locking his phone and setting it down to sit down on the bed while the other did the same and sat beside him.

"Jimin, I won't let this get in the way of us loving each other" He took the smaller's hands and cupped it with his bigger ones.

"I can promise you that, okay hyung?" Jimin could only slightly smile and nod as he leaned towards Jungkook and embraced him, both of them falling backwards on the bed. Jimin closed his eyes tightly missing the warmth of his boyfriend's body. This was such a comforting action that Jimin loved.

"Jungkook"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much you cute bunny" Jimin buried his face in Jungkook's neck. Taking in the scent he oh so loved. It calmed him so much. It was ridiculous to say out loud, but it was nothing but the truth to him.

"Aish I'm not a bunny hyung...but I love you too" He sighed and hugged Jimin tighter feeling Jimin leave a small kiss on his neck.

"Don't start something you can't finish little one ~" Jungkook gripped Jimin's waist as a little warning, but the blonde did nothing but continue his actions causing the taller to let out groans here and there.

"J-Jimin..." The little kisses turned into licks then to sucking.

"You know the m-makeup noona's are gonna kick my ass if they see a hickey on me—"

"AH SHIT" Jimin bit his neck.

Jungkook lifted Jimin up and changed their positions around so that he was hovering over the smaller. His hands on either side of Jimin's head.

"You little tease ~" Jungkook growled into Jimin's ear. The older gulped, but tried not to show that the other's dominance was turning him on.

"I do what I want" The sassy tone was ringing in Jungkook's head. Mayhap it triggered something deep within the taller.

"Is that so..?" Jungkook mocked tilting his head as he stared hard onto Jimin's lips that were wet with a little bit of saliva. He used his right hand to lift Jimin's chin up to properly look at him.

"You think...you," Jimin's eyes shot wide open as he felt his lover's knee start rubbing his covered crotch, "can do whatever you want" Jungkook let go of his chin and leaned towards his exposed collarbone. The white t-shirt he borrowed from Jungkook not really helping to cover up a lot at the moment, but who was he to complain?

Jimin tried suppressing his moans as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in frustration from not hearing any sounds from the smaller so he ground his knee harder and harsher. He could feel the older fully hard as his eyes closed tightly as he threw his head back letting out a lewd moan.

"There's my little slut..." Jungkook smirked seeing Jimin's red face as he continued to moan. He slowly brought his right hand upwards, nearing Jimin's neck before gripping it tightly, "You just love it when I use you like this don't you huh?" Jimin, who was too immersed in the pleasure only let out moans and whimpers, subconsciously ignoring the dominant one as he shook in pure euphoria.

"Look at you," Jungkook tightens the grip on his neck and Jimin's eyes roll back as he arched his back feeling extremely close to cumming, "too fucking desperate to even answer me back.." Jungkook clicks his tongue while shaking head and fully removing himself from Jimin.

"W-What the actually f-fuck Kook" Jimin stutters disapprovingly as he sat up using his elbows glaring hard into the other's piercing ones. Before any of them could make the next move or say anything they heard the door bell ring.

Are you fucking kidding me, they both thought.