- s i x -

"Okay um.. alright let's get started" He adjusted his tie and sat down.

"I gathered all of you here to announce something that will affect BTS and BigHit as a whole so it was best to get you all here to announce it. PD-nim already knows and so does the other high positioned staffs and it just leaves you guys" The boys stayed quiet and turned their heads to the projected screen seeing the names—

"..Jungkook and L-Lisa?" Jimin quietly gasped feeling uneasy about the situation. The company only knew about Namjoon's and Jin's relationship. Even though Jimin and Jungkook have been in a relationship for a long while they didn't wanna come out to the team because they thought they already had a hard time dealing with one couple.

"M-Manager-nim—"

"No no, I know it's a surprise and you're probably a little in shock right? Well Lisa was too, but no worries! She already agreed on fake dating you so we're just waiting on you" He smiled while looking through stacks of papers inside the folder he brought with him.

"A matter of fact, she said that she's eager and cannot wait to work with you!" He smiled, "Isn't that great!" He didn't wait for any reply as he sorted papers here and there.

Everybody had different reactions to this and they just couldn't imagine what the couple felt at the moment, but it was evident in their faces that they disapproved.

"I don't think—"

"Jungkook this will help boost your popularity! The band's popularity. This is a great opportunity!" The manager exclaimed happily as he stood up and handed Jungkook papers that looked like a dating contract of some sort.

"Well, I don't need to hear your answer right now, but I'll give you a week and if you decide earlier than that? That's even better! Okay well that's all for now, have a good rest of your days guys!" And with that he left the silent room.

"How are we supposed to have a good day now" Taehyung said pouting while Hoseok patted his back.

Namjoon let out a sigh, "What're you guys planning to do?" He asked looking at the young couple.

"I know for sure I don't want to do it...I don't understand why they want me to fake date for popularity? We're already good as we are.." He growled lowly, glaring at the stapled papers secretly wanting to tear them apart, but he willed himself not to.

"I see where he's going with this but...I personally think we don't need it and not because I know you and Jimin are dating" Jin spoke crossing his arms and sighing. The other nodded agreeing.

"Jungkook" Yoongi stood up, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Think about it, this could be good" he shrugged as he took his leave. Jungkook didn't take his advice right and scowled shaking his head.

"What the fuck is he on?? He knows I'm in a goddamn relationship with Jimin—what's wrong baby..?" The raven asked as he rubbed Jimin's thigh, trying to soothe him knowing that he's stressing about the situation.

"It's nothing...let's not talk about this right now" He grabbed Jungkook's hand and stood up making the other stand as well.

"Let's eat lunch" Jimin gave the most sincere smile he could muster so Jungkook could be convinced, but of course the taller knows better than that. Although he knew they should probably talk about it he knew not to at the moment. I'll just talk to him later when we get home, he thought as they walked out the room.

"You don't think he brought that topic to manager-nim did he..?" Jin asked with concern laced in his voice trying to ignore Hoseok and Taehyung bicker about a stupid topic about mint chocolate ice cream. Which ultimately led them to go to the store to sneak in and buy the said ice cream. When the boys were left alone Namjoon sighed frustrated.

"I sure hope not...I want to be wrong about this"

———
( How do you guys like the story so far..? :) )