-66-

(I don't know why but I see this song as Mystery's theme song)

As the elves had said I was perfectly fine by morning, just scars remaining.

It was announced the fewer fights they were the more spaced out they'd be over the course of the day but mine would always be the first it seems.

I left my staff behind today too, going with my two blades.

I just realized how lucky I got that my opponents sword got caught on my sword guard because it was so unusually small.

Today my fight was against a lady elf which was worst than if if would have been a man since even us human women are more flexible and agile when it comes down to it so what could it be for an elf?

"I did not know that man but I feel like I need to apologize for his words to your family." Elves are the politest of races aren't they.

(like wearing this for those that care for how they look and the usual typical elf trait.)

"I appreciate it

"I appreciate it." I said with a small bow, I'd most likely would have done the same if my opponent was insulted beforehand.

"Let the better win." She said with a deep bow. I furred my brows, this low she acknowledged me being better then her.

"Let." I said as the gong was stuck.

I launched myself up with a blast of air under my feet into one of my many loved spins as the blast was stronger under one of my feet.

Right heel crashing with her forearm, I snapped my left leg over while spinning my body and caught the side of her head before a powerful water jet had time to strike me in the chest.

My hands touched ground before anything did, scrapping against the ground to keep myself from falling on my head and my feet finally came down.

I stayed crouching, rubbing my chest and glaring at my feet that were resting on the outer edge of the ring.

Since wild magic can do what elemental can and more but requires far greater control her sending me back this far this easily wasn't good.

I threw myself in the air with another blast of air to avoid the water jet, kicking my feet out, one forwards and the other back before snapping them to the opposite position to send half a circle of fire off of my feet, crossing and uncrossing my arms to do the same but in an X.

My right leg was bent and my left straight, the second it touched the ground I blasted flames from my right one and sent me at the elf, arm reeled back.

I punched a pure magic shield.

I planted my feet in the ground and opened my hand against the shield, fingers straining against it as if they were claws.