Distrust

(Y/N's) POV.)

 'Oww...oww...ouch.' My thought's echoed, I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in some sort of cell, the walls were cold and gray, the floor looked more like a grate then a floor and the door had some sort of..energy field? Covering it.

'Where am I?...and how'd I get here?' I wondered, 'And more importantly...why is my vision blurry?!?'

My questions were about to be answered as I heard a hiss, then footsteps, I sat up so I could get a better view of whoever was coming when I realized I had weird...handcuffs on?

'Oh great, just perfect.' I muttered to myself, I inspected them carefully to see that they looked to be pressure locked...or something like that, curious, I tested it out, I tried pulling my hands apart only to be shocked by them! 

"Really?!!" I shouted, groaning in pain after the sting wore off, 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice called, I narrowed my eyes into what I hoped looked like an intimidating glare as the fair-skinned guy from earlier came in, he looked at me with curiosity, but mostly distrust,

"Ya thanks for the heads up.." I sassed, "a little late though."

"Those binders have been specially designed to keep Jedi imprisoned, I didn't think you'd try and get out of them." He remarked, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Binders?? Don't you mean handcuffs?" I asked feeling annoyed, "they do the same thing so why the fancy name?"

"To be honest I don't know.." The fair-skinned man answered, "but I didn't come down here to talk about binders...I'm here to ask you some questions."

I straightened up and leaned back against the hard bench in my little cell, "Depending on the question I might have an answer."

The fair-skinned man smiled, "What's your name?" 

"Well, that's a fairly simple one." I smirked, "it's (Y/N)."

The man nodded, "Well then (Y/N), tell me, how is it you managed to come across our forces? And what was your mission?"

Now he lost me...I blinked twice confused,

"What? What do you mean what was my mission? I had no mission."

The fair-skinned man looked at me skeptically, "So you just happened upon our troops in the middle of a battle?"

"Yes!!" I exclaimed, "I'm not even supposed to be here, this was an accident, I don't even know what galaxy or universe I'm in."

The man raised an eyebrow, "You're on Arantara in our galaxy." 

"Well doesn't THAT clear everything up...what's your galaxies name?" I asked, annoyance in my tone,

"Good question..." He replied, "unfortunately I don't have an answer, only the planetary systems have names here."

My jaw just about dropped, "Great, so I'm in an unnamed galaxy with strange people who have me locked in some sort of cell...can my life get any better?" I mumbled, 

The man cleared his throat, to which I responded with a glare.

"So if you weren't sent by the Separatists..then who were you sent by?" 

"I told you, this was a mistake! And who in the universe are the Separatists?"

The fair-skinned man looked surprised, "You don't know who they are??"

"How many times do I have to say...MISTAKE before you get it! I'm not from around here!"

"Then where are you from?" He asked I closed my mouth and looked away from him,