Home and Jealousy part 1

(3rd Persons pov)

As the clones stepped into (Y/N's) cabin, their jaws all but hit the floor, they were greeted by a gorgeous interior. Tall wooden pillars with ornate designs stretched up to a simple but lovely ceiling, several chandeliers hung in between said pillars bathing the light in a golden, inviting light. To the right, there was a great, big, fireplace with a soft, animal rug in front with pillows for sleeping, then a bit further out there was a couch, and two big, fluffy chairs with thick, exquisite patterns on them. Then to the left, there was what appeared to be a mini library with its own little comfy nook for reading, past that first room was a kitchen adjoined to the dining room, then a step further and you landed in a small, comfortable room with a hammock hanging from the pillars, the room was decorated with sea charts, star charts, maps, a telescope sat by the double glass doors that lead to a deck upon which sat a small, round, firepit. (Y/N) rubbed the back of her head somewhat sheepishly as she was not used to showing off her cabin to others.

"This is...all yours??" Jesse asked in amazement as he slowly turned around, trying to take in everything at once, 

"Ya...they tend to treat the war heroes a little too well..." (Y/N) chuckled Feren rolled his eyes putting an arm around her, 

"Quit being modest (Y/N), half the realm would be in chaos if you weren't there, this is hardly appropriate compensation."

(Y/N) shook her head nudging Feren with her elbow, a playful glint in her eyes, 

"Well let's go get you guys settled in rooms...there should be enough for everyone to have their own if they want."

The looks of shock seemed to intensify as they walked up the stairs to the second floor, it seemed HUGE! Doors lined the large hall as (Y/N) showed her brothers their rooms, it came as no surprise when Echo decided to bunk with Fives' over having his own room, the same thing with Kix and Jesse, Hardcase decided to join them last minute due to an unspoken fear of being alone. While Cody on the other hand definitely enjoyed having his own room, attached to each room was a master bath so they could relax at their leisure and it wasn't long before Ashoka joined the little group at the cabin. The rest of the ship's crew had been given little homes in the training camp for the time being until the ship was repaired. Ashoka, Anakin, and Obi-wan opted for their own rooms, privacy and quiet was a thing they didn't get to enjoy very often...none of them did, which finally left Rex and (Y/N). (Y/N) showed Rex to a room that was right next to hers at the end of the hall, in fact, there was a secret passage that she and Feren had built into that room that connected the two, Feren raised an eyebrow as Rex surveyed the room, keeping a close eye on the trooper and his movements. His eyes widened slightly when Rex turned his head, the very top of the mark (Y/N) had given him showing, however when Rex turned back to look at (Y/N) he quickly masked his surprise and...slight anger.

"Well...now that we've got everyone settled, let's go (Y/N), we need to go check on Jags."

(Y/N) looked surprised when Feren grabbed her hand pulling her out of the room, she glanced back at Rex who looked a little dejected wanting her to stay with him.

'I'll be right back Rex...' She promised, 'how about you take a shower and relax while I'm gone? We won't be long.'

Rex nodded glumly wanting nothing more than to pull her away from Feren and snuggle up with her, but he did as she suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that all about Feren?" (Y/N) rather irritatedly asked as she and Feren made their way to the infirmary, Feren shrugged.

"I figured you'd want to come and check up on your....what did Kix call him?"

"Vod." (Y/N) answered, "it means brother in the clones mother tongue."