4; VEGA shows himself.

Even from across the throne room, Percy could feel it.

He could feel the anger, the rage, the unbridled hatred flowing from him like waves.

The Doom Slayer, as the gods called him, stood his ground, as Zeus' 20 foot tall body stood before him.

"We banished you to Tartarus, and you dare to return!?" Zeus boomed, shaking the floor of the throne room.

A voice then emanated from the suit, startling the Campers, who had heard nothing from him, and were definitely not expecting the voice to be so robotic. Almost like an A.I. Annabeth thought, studying Slayer for any signs of hydraulics or servos in his joints.

"We are sorry. We simply follow the demons," It said, "All signs point to an invasion of this world, so we came to prevent it."

Zeus boomed again, "You dare undermine-!"

"Wait, father," Athena spoke, leaning towards the two, "What did you say, VEGA?"

"VEGA?" The Campers muttered. Percy thought that might be the Slayer's real name, while Annabeth finally realized that obviously it must an A.I. built into the suit.

"Recent demonic activity has suggested a large scale invasion soon, much larger than the one that took place on Long Island." VEGA said, the Slayer still staring at Zeus, gripping his shotgun tightly, "The Titans and Hell Priests are organizing large forces as we speak. I thought it best to open a warp gate back to Earth, as the Slayer will have increased odds of stopping them as they come."

The impact of the words began to set in as VEGA finished his speech.

"No, no, no..." Percy muttered, putting an arm over Annabeth's shoulders and his face in his hand. Piper was hyperventilating slightly, Jason quietly reassuring her that it would be okay, while Frank and Hazel stood pale. Leo stood with the two Campers that had followed us, cracking jokes in an effort to cheer them up.

Hades spoke up after the moment of awkward silence, "You're telling me that the Titans and Hell Priests are two different entities?"

VEGA spoke again, the Slayer turning his attention to Hades. Zeus returned to his throne, anger diminished, "Yes. We followed them here from our Hell, after they decimated our Earth while we fought their forces on Phobos and Mars. We were mistaken in their destination though, and willingly followed your lure into Tartarus, where I sensed their energies."

Hephaestus spoke then, "So you were on our side? The entire time?"

"The Hellwalker is on the side that preys upon the Demonic." VEGA said, "And I am sorry for the lack of words from The Slayer himself. In his passage, he seems to have forgotten how to speak. It has been centuries, and even I have not heard his voice."

Apollo jumped from his seat, "I can fix that! Zeus!" He turned to his father, who sighed, tapping the floor with his lightning bolt.

Suddenly, floating in the center of the room, was a shadow in the shape of a woman. It dropped the ground, and as it stood, turned from shadow into a young woman, dressed in modern style black clothing, from her t-shirt to her jeans. She looked oddly like Thalia, without all of the emo getup, though Percy and Annabeth recognized her as a daughter of Nyx. They could feel Nyx's energy radiating off of her. Percy was confused, because he didn't remember seeing her in Tartarus.

"My lords, ladies." She bowed, speaking in a beautifully soft, though deep, voice.

Annabeth gasped quietly, whispering to Percy, "She's a Primordial, like Nyx."

Zeus opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Apollo, "Oizys!"

"Oizys?" Piper asked, slapping Leo softly as he giggled,

"Oink-ies."

Oizys sighed, turning to Apollo and saying in a slightly deeper tone, "You're calling upon the favor I owe you?"

"Yes I am, thank you for remembering!" Apollo beamed, his teeth lighting up the area in front of him, "You are the Goddess of Mental Health, correct?"

"Yes, why do you-" She suddenly stopped, turning to see the Slayer, as though she could feel him, "Ah. The Beast. You have many names, Harbinger. I know you well, you've been through a lot."

She stepped closer, and VEGA spoke, "Yes, he does have quite a few names. The Demons really like fancy names. What are you going to do?"

She walked close enough to touch him, and said, "I have long waited for the day I could heal him. Apollo!" She said, sounding almost giddy, "Channel your healing magic through me, into his upper spine."

"Gotcha." Apollo placed his hands on Oizys' back, glowing faintly.

She spoke loudly, "Do not judge him on what he does. I am going to heal his mind, and when he realizes what has transpired, he may break down, or explode." She winked towards the Campers, making Percy wonder if she meant explode literally.

"VEGA," Apollo said, "Speak to the Predator. Assure him that this is okay. We want to heal him."

A few seconds passed, and the Slayer loosened his grip on his weapon, holding it in his right hand.

"Ready yourselves." Oizys said, placing her hands on either side of the Slayer's helmet.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three-

A flash of light exploded from Oizys hands, and she screamed, falling back onto Apollo, "Oh no, oh no, no, no..." She put her face in her hands and sobbed quietly.

There was a crash, and everyone's attention turned to the Slayer. He had dropped his shotgun.

Oizys stood quickly, wiping a tear from her face, and said quietly, "Stand back. Do not judge."

The Slayer raised shaking hands to his helmet, and took it off, revealing chiseled jaw, brown eyes, and short brown hair.

He lowered the helmet, staring at it all the while. He then turned it towards him, so that the vizor was facing him. He dropped the helmet immediately. Backing away from it slightly, he looked down at his armor.

Percy shuddered as he felt something touch his leg, but didn't think much of it.

The Slayers breathing became erratic. He shook more violently.

And then, he let out a blood-curdling yell.