6; These are Demons.

Oizys turned in her seat, looking at William, "Tell me?" She asked.

The Slayer, William, grunted, chugged the rest of his water, and began to speak, "I don't actually remember everything." He said, voice still sounding like a 10 mile gravel road, "I do remember most things. I was a Marine. I got arrested for something in 2010, and was sentenced to a guard duty for a UAC base on the moon Deimos. The lead researcher, Samuel Hayden, was doing some freaky shit with demonic power. I don't know what happened to him between 2010 and recently. All I know is, he unleashed the horde of hell upon us, and in about an hour, I was the only human left alive on that god forsaken rock."

"Language," Apollo teased. He needs to work on his comedic timing.

"Not the time." Poseidon said, hitting him on the back of the head.

"Sure," William continued, "I was the only person left. And I think that is when the rage took over. I was blinded by it. I spent years killing. Slaughtering everything that stood in my path. Soon enough, I had eliminated the horde. Everything was dead. My green armor had been stained red."

Zeus seemed to pale slightly at that thought.

"I continued my rampage. They tried to come back, but I fought them. I pushed them back through their own portal, and followed them. And there I stayed. Killing. The Champion of the dark lord, a two-hundred foot tall beast, fell before me. The demons, they gave me names. Harbinger. Beast. The Unchained Predator. The Hellwalker. The Doom Slayer."

"You were feared by fear itself." Hades said, looking towards William with some kind of respect.

"Yes. Twenty years of destruction later, I took a hit. I was discovered by the Night Sentinels, who took me to the Hell Priests. They tested me in a gladiatorial arena. I had calmed down slightly, but still tore through my opponents. They made me join the Night Sentinels. And so I fought alongside their forces. But my rage only grew. Something..." William looked down, face scrunched in concentration, "Something massive happened. I cant remember what. But next thing I knew, the Seraphim had gifted me this armor. And so my war continued-"

"Waitwaitwait, hold on." Apollo put his hands up in front of him, "You're telling me you took down that 200 foot tall champion of hell, before you even got that insane strength boost from the armor?"

Most of us in the room stared at William, eyes wide. This guy is insane.

"Yes." William said.

Hades spoke up, "So what is this I've been hearing about you being entombed?"

"Thats where my memory cuts again. I am sorry." William said, "Last I remember is my outburst on Olympus."

"Speaking of which," Oizys said, "We need to be careful. I may have gotten you out of your blind rage, but you are still emotionally unstable. It wouldn't take much for you to fall silent again."

I heard someone banging at the door, "Chiron!"

Chiron looked at me, then moved towards the door, "What's Daisy doing back? I thought they were patrolling the border."

I noticed William pale at those words, but didn't question it, following Chiron to the door.

Chiron swung the door open, revealing a small 15 year old child of Apollo, who immediately burst out, "What the hell is this thing?!" Before holding up the head of a strange, grotesque monster I had never seen before. It was honestly terrifying.

"GAH!" Chiron moved back, startled, "How many times have I told you not to- WILLIAM!"

William sprinted to the door, followed by the gods. One look at the decapitated head, and he knew, "An Imp."

Daisy laughed, "Whatever the hell it is, it took three of us to kill it," She looked at the head that she still held up, steadily dripping blood on the porch, "You wan' it?"

But William had already covered his face with his hands, saying, "How could I be so reckless?"

"Ill take that as a no." Daisy said, to which Chiron replied;

"Please dispose of the Imp's remains, Daisy."

I noticed this time that William twitched. Violently. Did he know someone named Daisy?

"Wait." William said, standing up to his full height, "Take me to the place you found it."

"Sure thing boss." Daisy said, immediately turning and walking towards Long Island Sound.

William followed, quickly picking up his armor, which had been dumped by the door.

"Follow them, Annabeth," Chiron said, looking a little worried, "Watch William, and try to figure out how that Imp got here. I have a few things to discuss with the gods."

And so I began to walk in the direction William and Daisy were headed.

It wasn't until I made it to the pavilion that I heard the screams.

And I had already found the source of them by the time the conch horn sounded.

These aren't just monsters.

These are Demons.