8; Daisy pulls a sword out of her ass.

Its been thirteen days since VEGA brought me to this god-forsaken place. I should've returned to my Fortress when I had the chance. But until Hayden's AI can finish repairing the Sentinel Cores, it isn't much use to me. 

I had forgotten my name, eons ago. How that bitch Oizys got it out, I have no idea. 

"Slayer," VEGA spoke, and I grunted in response, making this Percy kid in the cot next to mine jump, "I have connected to the Stark mainframe. We no longer have to rely on Hades for information on Gore Nests."

Good. That unreliable piece of garbage... Should've killed him thirteen days ago. We've already taken down three minor Gore Nests since that day, only one being reported by Hades. I wish I could kill him without his bitch of a mother-in-law making oatmeal appear in my mouth.

I hate oatmeal. Maybe that's why Daisy loved it so much...

"Hey, you good?" Percy asked, sitting up. He seemed like a good guy, but everyone is annoying. Except that Annabeth girl, but honestly its probably because she looks a little like my Mother. Only a little.

"The Slayer is alright. He was answering my inquiry." VEGA answered for me. Good AI. I prefer not to talk. The way I acted two weeks ago... Embarrassing. 

"Alrighty. You ready for the trip to New Rome tomorrow? I have a feeling you're gonna love it there."

I looked up at him, and remembering that he couldn't see my face under my Praetor suit, tilted my head to the side before VEGA could ask my question.

"You didn't know? We're headed for SoCal in the morning. Our friends over on the Roman side of things are having much more troubles than us with these Gore Nest things, so we're gonna go help them out."

"SoCal means Southern California." Vega translated, "And yes, my new uplink with the Stark satellite system indicates truth in Percy's words." 

I nodded, returning to my thoughts. That Oizys bitch knows things. My past, my Earth, my men in the Night Sentinals, my Daisy. How I miss my Daisy. I hope the Demons attack soon. I cannot continue to sit back and wait. I should be in hell right now, killing, ripping, tearin-

"Yo boss." Someone spoke from the door of Percy's cabin, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked up to see the young woman I had an adverse reaction too two weeks ago. What was her name..

"Don't call me that, Daisy." Percy replied, and I realized why I had an adverse reaction to her. I was weakened by that Oizys. That bitch. I can't let her touch me again. I could feel her affects now, waning on my once unstoppable rage.

"Sure thing Boss. Chiron told me to tell ya, I'm comin' witch'ya to New Rome." Daisy said, leaning on the doorframe. She only looked to be about fourteen, but I could tell she was at least fifteen. What was a young child like her doing in a place like this? And why was she lounging around like she owned the place? Annoying git. I've always despised people like her.

Percy stood up quickly, striding over to her, and I realized that they were all quite young for this. Thats something to look in to.

"He said what?!" Percy demanded, storming past her and out of the door. Thats one angry nineteen year old.

The girl, Daisy, looked at me, "So yer' what started all of this, huh?"

This annoying, piece of shit little girl thinks she can eg me on using my dear Daisy's name? I should rip out her spine. In fact, ill do that right-

"Demonic Presence detected. It appears to be a single Imp. Possibly to initiate a Gore Nest. Making location on your HUD now."

Finally. Blood. 

I stormed past Daisy and out of the door, immediately making a hard right turn and stomping towards the forest. Daisy followed though, seemingly agitated that I was ignoring her. 

"What, yer' gonna come here talkin' all 'bout helpin' us, and then yer' gonna run away?" She continued to chase me, even after I picked up speed. I didn't need to run, the Imp was only a couple football fields away. 

"Oi! Listen to me, ye' big brute!" Daisy had to jog to keep up with the Slayer's walk. Too bad. Daisy continued to talk, "Why are ye' here? You ain't Greek or Roman, what's up with that?"

Maybe I can scare her off with the Great Communicator? 

Daisy faltered in her step as I pulled my massive chainsaw, the Great Communicator, from my bag. The weapon I use when I need ammo. Lets make sure it still has fuel.

"That blade ain't meant fer' cuttin' trees, my guess." Daisy said, catching back up, "You kill demons wit' that thing?" 

VEGA answered her question, "The Great Communicator is a chainsaw that allows the Doom Slayer to replenish spent ammo reserves." 

"'Allows 'im to replenish.' What a load of bull, neither the Greeks or Romans got that kind'a magical ability!" Daisy said, as I came to a stop in the middle of a clearing, "What's he stoppin' fer?"

VEGA spoke one last time, "I recommend you arm yourself, Miss Daisy." 

"What?" Daisy said, as I stepped on a freshly sprouting Gore Nest. Lucky I could get to it before it grew full sized. But that doesn't mean we're out of the ball park just yet. As Lynyrd Skynyrd once said; Be a Simple kind of man. 

I revved the Great Communicator to life, and a Pinky charged at me from ahead. Rookie mistake. I simply raised the massive chainsaw in front of me, and the Pinky sliced itself right down the middle.

Oh sweet, sweet ammo. 

I felt something push off my backside, and I turned around to see Daisy swing her sword down on the head of the Imp that VEGA had mentioned. I thought VEGA said the Imp was the only one? Also, did Daisy just pull this four-foot-long sword out of her ass? Because I'm sure I would've seen it if she didn't.

She picked up the Imp by its newly separated jaw, and smirked, "One ugly motherfucker, innit?"

Okay, maybe we can get along.

It wasn't long before we reached 'Camp' again, and I saw Percy and Annabeth waiting for us at the back of Percy's cabin. Oops.

"Where the hell were you tw-" I cut Percy off by throwing the Imp that Daisy killed at his feet.

"Oh. You killed another Imp." Percy said, sounding unsurprised. I began to walk back to the front of the Cabin, and VEGA voiced my thoughts for me.

"No, Miss Daisy killed another Imp."