Jack and Rapunzel become friends

Rapunzel's POV

Jack has stayed by my side for 2 weeks now and he is my best friend beside Pascal he makes me smile and laugh when I don't want to and today is the day he is gonna take me to that little town.

Jack: you coming Punzie?

Rapunzel: yeah

I slid down my hair and when my feet touched the ground I smiled then I started to run to the cave entrance and Jack was following me.

Jack: how do you feel?

Rapunzel: I feel free

Jack: *smiles*

We walked through the woods just talking about anything.

After an hour

We got to the town and it was amazing and beautiful we were walking around the town then I saw a picture on the wall with the king and queen holding a baby girl with blonde hair and green eyes like me. I felt a presence behind me so I turned and saw Jack he smiled.

Jack: we better go

I nodded and we walked out of the kingdom and I turned to face Jack.

Rapunzel: Jack...

Jack: you want to know about the picture

Rapunzel: yeah

Jack: that is you

Rapunzel: me? It can't be I am a simple girl

Jack: you are the princess of Corona but you were kidnapped by Gothel

Rapunzel: how do you know?

Jack: North told me

Rapunzel: oh...can you take me back to the tower

Jack: are you sure?

Rapunzel: yeah beside if anything goes wrong you will be there won't you?

Jack: of course I will

Jack picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his neck I always feel safe with Jack.

End of POV

Jack's POV

Rapunzel rested her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled anyway I flew to her tower.

At the tower

I flew through the window and I noticed that Rapunzel had gone sleep so I laid her down in her bed and pulled the covers over her and she snuggled into the covers then I heard shouting so I had to wake her up.

Rapunzel: what is it?

Jack: Gothel is at the window

Rapunzel: oh no

She got up and ran to the window and saw her "mother" and she let her hair down.

Gothel: you must be exhausted dear

Rapunzel: it's nothing mother

Gothel: then I don't know why it takes so long

Rapunzel: *fakes smiles* sorry mother I had fell asleep

Gothel: it is okay dear but next time be on time

Rapunzel: okay mother

I hate Gothel I want her to leave because I need to talk to Rapunzel. I walked to Rapunzel's bedroom and sat on the bed.

End of POV

Rapunzel's POV

My "mother" left and I walked up to my bedroom and I saw Jack sitting on my bed he smiled when he saw me.