Jack asks Rapunzel out

Jack's POV

It has been a few weeks since we defeated Pitch and Gothel and they haven't been heard from since which is a good sign anyway I have been getting close to Rapunzel even more and we are best friends but I stil have those feelings for her and I have been getting told by Tooth to ask her out before I lose her.

Right now I am gaining the courage to ask her out and hopefully she says yes.

End of POV

Rapunzel's POV

I am with Tooth she is telling me how things can go around here and it is way better than being in that tower and being used for my hair which I hated anyway I was about to say something when there was a knock on the door and Tooth answered the door and it was Jack.

Jack: hi

Rapunzel: hi Jack

Jack: Rapunzel I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date tonight

Rapunzel: okay 

Jack: great I will swing by here later tonight

Rapunzel: okay see you then

Jack: bye 

Then he walked off and Tooth smiled.

Tooth: he did it

Rapunzel: what?

Tooth: I told Jack that he had to ask you out soon or he may lose you 

Rapunzel: oh 

Tooth: you and Jack will make a cute couple 

Rapunzel: you think so?

Tooth: I know so Jackunzel

Rapunzel: what's Jackunzel?

Tooth: your ship name duh 

Rapunzel: oh 

End of POV

Jack's POV

I just walked away from Rapunzel's room now I have to sort this date out Rapunzel likes the simple things so I might take her back to her home town and we can go from there and then sit somewhere to see the view and then I could ask her out there.

Later that day

I went back to Rapunzel's room and when I knocked on Tooth answered and then Rapunzel came behind her and her hair was in a braid.

Jack: you ready to go?

Rapunzel: okay 

We walked to the entrance and then I wrapped my arm around Rapunzel and she wrapped her arms around my neck and then I flew out and headed to Corona. 

Rapunzel: where are we going?

Jack: I was thinking we could go back to your home town 

Rapunzel: I would love that

Jack: thought you would

At the Corona Kingdom

I landed at the end of the bridge and we walked into the kingdom no one saw us so it was peaceful. We saw the towns people talking to family and friends, some were out buying things they need and the kids were playing around and laughing. 

Rapunzel: it is always nice here

Jack: I agree

Rapunzel: *smiles*

We did everything we could and we had a good time but when it got late I held onto Rapunzel and took her to a high place so she could get a good view.

Rapunzel: Jack

Jack: yeah

Rapunzel: how come you asked me on this date?

Jack: I like you a lot Rapunzel and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend

Rapunzel: would it be okay with North?

Jack: yeah he was the one to put the idea in my head and so was Tooth so they support me

Rapunzel: then yes I will love to be your girlfriend *smiles*

Jack: great

Jackunzel: *kiss*

Jack: *pulls away* 

Rapunzel: should we go back to the North Pole?

Jack: okay 

I held onto Rapunzel and then I flew back to the North Pole.

At the North Pole

I flew through the entrance and I saw everyone standing in the globe room when they saw us they smiled.

Tooth: how did it go?

Jack: it was great she said yes

Tooth: yay Jackunzel!

We all smiled and we told the others what happened. 

End of POV

A few weeks later

Rapunzel's POV

It has been 4 weeks since Jack asked me to be his girlfriend and we are so happy he is protective of me. Jack won't let anyone hurt me it is so sweet of him he also tells me how beautiful I am and how he will always love me but what gets me blushing is when he tells me that no one will come in between us and we will be together forever and I love that.

Jack is also a gentlemen to me and then he tells me that I am the love of his life and I just blush when he tells me that as well. I am best friends with Tooth, Bunny, Sandy and North but I am mostly with Jack nearly all the time. 

Right now I am in the globe room with Tooth since I woke up early and we started to talk about anything and then I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Jack.

Rapunzel: good morning

Jack: morning Punzie

Tooth: you two are so cute together 

Jackunzel: *smiles and kisses each other*

Tooth: awe

Jack: *pulls away*

Tooth: what do you have planned today?

Jack: I was hoping to spend some time with Punzie 

Rapunzel: really? Doing what?

Jack: anything you want 

Rapunzel: as long as I am with you then I don't care 

Tooth: awe

Jack: *smiles*

We all decided what we will be doing today since everything is quiet ever since we defeated Pitch and Gothel.

Tooth: I will have to work 

Then Tooth left for her palace and then North was talking to Bunny and Sandy we went to another place and we had fun.

Jack: I love you Punzie

Rapunzel: I love you too Jack

Jack: we will be together forever I promise

Rapunzel: I will always be yours Jack

We carried on talking about anything that came to our minds. 

End of POV