About

About me.........
I am 17 and my name is Lena.
I have 2 siblings, Lexi who is 16 and luke who is 18. I know my parents are those kind of parents, named us all with the same first intintioal.

My relationship with my siblings.......
Lexi is the popular one and I am the nerd if that explains it.
And you could say the same about Luke too.
They hang out with there own freinds and do there own thing. Done talking about my siblings.

Me on the other hand has never had a boyfriend, never had true friends,  never gone to a party before, never drank, never did drugs, never failed a test, and never got detention.
My siblings on the other hand, did it all, and have it all. My whole life my title in school was "the nerdy, ugly, gross, weird, sister"
I hated that more than ever. I mean I am nerdy....... I love reading books, I get As on all my tests, THE teachers like me, and I never got detention.  But I was looked down on for that.
But I enjoyed what I am.
I am not going to be that person who listens to everyone and let them change me.  No that will never happen I thought. I will be who I want to be.
Now I am rethinking it.

Our fell apart and thats why we are moving
I lived in North Carolina my whole life up until now. My family and I are packing to leave for Florida and I am really nervous.  My parents had a house built and it is finished....... well the inside is anyway.

Why are we moving?
Well, my parents say they want hotter weather and dad needed to transfer for his job.
But we all know that is not the truth.
Too much has happened in this house not to move.
If we stay any longer, are family will probably fall apart........... like this
Luke will be in jail
Dad and mom divorced
Me dead
And Lexi probably living  perfectly.

I was moving boxes and boxes of our stuff to the moving truck all day and now I am standing in front of our new house thinking.
The emotions inside me are mixed right now
Happy, sad, nervous, angry, anoyyed
This is my new house, life, and everything I want it to be. I just hope my past stays in the past.
I know that will never happen. So I will just keep dreaming.

Lena in front of her new house

Thank you so much for reading!
The more comments and votes i get the more I will update.
So if you do that
I will post the next
chapter tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy!
Ciao