: 3 :

"What mom" I say annoyed.
"I almost called the police!" My mom screams.
"I have been calling and texting you all day".
"Where the hell have you been!
"Wow  I didnt know you cared that much about me, mom."
"I was out shopping, and back home you didn't care where I went." What am I talking about you were never home to care what your kids were up to." I say.
"Now you want to be the "goody" mom and care?!" I angrily ask her.

My mom has her mouth hanging  open in shock. I dont know when dad got here, but he is standing at the stairs with an angry look on his face.

"How dare you speak like that to your mother!" My dad yells at me.
"We are not in North Carolina any more, so never, ever speak about it again!"  It is in the past and if I here you say one bad thing about what happened back at our old house I will be sure to punish you!" He says angrily.
"What did you do to yourself?" Dad ask looking at me up and down.
"I changed for the better dont you agree?" I ask sarcastically
"I cant take your attitude right now
Just get out of my face!"
I have tears in my eyes as I walk upstairs and I hear mom say to dad
"I dont know what's gotten in to her."

I start to run up more stairs to my bedroom in the attic. When Lexi pulls me back she says to me.
"What the f**k is your problem!" This isn't enough for you, moving in this big house and new school!" How more spoiled can you be"? She asks me.
"Your little makeover looks worse than before." Nothing you do will change what you look like, how you act, and what you did back home."
She says.
I yank my arm out of her grip and yell back.
"Get your crappy body away from me say
"And I. Dont. Want. To. Ever. Hear. That. Bullsh** . Again."
I run to my room and slam the door shut. I wipe my tears away from my eyes and change into my pajamas.
I jump in bed and pick up my phone. Theres a text message from Riley saying

I had fun today, we should totaly do it again sometime! I know you said u dont have a car. Want me to come pick u up for school tomorrow. It is on my way so dont worry about it.

I quickly text back
Omg thank u! C u in the morning

Your welcome 😗 she replys back

I put my phone down and fall asleep.
Today was a long day. I hope tomorrow everything will go well.

Who do you agree with in the family argument?
Do you think Riley is a true friend?
Do you like this story so far?
Thank you everyone for reading!
I will UPDATE FASTER if you VOTE and COMMENT!