: 4 :

I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. Uhhhhhh
I dont want to go to school Today.
But then I remember Riley said she was going to pick me up for school. So I drag myself out of bed and go in the shower. Once I am done I pick out a calf length white dress with cool designs on it. I put on a choker and some bracelets. Then I take out my new makeup I got yesterday and put some on ......... meaning cover-up, bronzer, mascara, amd eyeliner. I have never put this much makeup on before, and it looks really good on me.

 I have never put this much makeup on before, and it looks really good on me

My dress⬆️

Once I am done with getting ready I grab my backpack and put some sandals and run downstairs in the kitchen.
I see my whole Family sitting at the table eating.
"Wow you couldn't wait for me?" I ask
"You know the rules, breakfast at 7:30
When it is school days." My dad says
I look at the time on my phone 7:32.....
Hold it in Lena, dont say anything, dont dont do it. I blurt out.....
"I thought you said we are not in North.........
"Lena, Could you please for once in your life just be quiet and sit and eat breakfast." Luke says more like a command than a question.
I look around the table and see my family all looking at me, mom with an annoyed look, Lexi giving me the rolling eyes, and dad his usual look when he looks at me.
Want to know what that is, disappointment.
"No Luke! I will not be quiet, I will not sit here, and I will not listen to all of you bad mouth me." I say as I grab an apple and a gronala bar. And walk out of the house slamming the door behind me. I sit on the front porch, pull out my phone and wait for Riley to get here.

Why can't I have a normal family God? I always think what can I do to make my family happy with me again.
Was what I did that bad to them.
They said they would forget about it when we moved to Florida.
But they are still treating me like they were back home.
Finally I see Riley pulling up the driveway. I walk in the passenger seat and say "Hey."
"Um hi, is somthing wrong?" She asks me.
"No It's just my family." I say
Oh." I love your outfit it is so cute and you did your makeup so well."
Because you picked out my outfits and I had to watch a make-up tutorial on YouTube to help me out." I say
And I kinda forgot some stuff what the lady at the salon said to me."
She start laughing and says "I am so glad I met you."
I look up and realize we are in the school parking lot.
We get out and start to walk in the school. Everone is staring at us and I hear a couple of guys whistling at us.
"Come on I want you to meat my friends." Riley says to me.

Thank you so much for reading everyone!
If you want me to update faster you have to vote and comment.