iii - a whole new world

a/n: The first part  is a flashback
Camila - 18 and Lauren is 19 on this one.

"Camz, you see this ring? "Before she could ask- you put the said ring,immediately on her pinky finger.

The cold December winds graces both of you on their private bench garden - a redwood designed like from one of those classy magazines your Aunt bought from her trip to Europe.

Her heart skips a beat but your pulse matches a loud beating drum, heart pounding from your ear.

You hug your petticoat closer from your body, Camila brings both of your hands on her face, warming you up.

"They say women love shoes but Camz I'm afraid that If I give you shoes you would run away."

She chuckled lightly, her nose wrinkles as if what you said tickles her. She shakes her head as if saying you're ridiculous.

She stares at you with unadulterated fondness; her eyes are now a wisp of hazel, shining, contrasting through the white winter surroundings. She stares at the ring with a white faux pearl still shining in the middle, and then looks back to you from the windows of her dark eyelashes.

"Lo, if you did gave me shoes, the only thing I'm gonna do with that is RUNAWAY WITH YOU, - not from you, silly"

She stands, spreads her left arm then pointing toward the whole expanse of their garden. Its now full of white winter leaves, all covered like a foam of white clouds on the ground. Such tranquil and heavenly sight for the both of you.

"I'm gonna run away from here and see the world with you."

"I can show you the world..." - she starts with a tune

" No,no,no - you stand immediately tried to stop her and block her with the palm of your hands pressing her mouth - Camz, STOP" - But you failed as both your bodies fall back in laughter. You find your fingers in the snow, lef hands intertwines with hers. Your other hand pressed on your  stomach aching from so much laughter. She's such a dork - she's Camila Cabello and she's your own dork.

You let her sing and be ridiculous.

She sang, she continued with every line from the song of Aladdin - "A whole New World."

At one time you did join in with her antics, as you sing the line of Jasmine - having duet of your voices filling the expanse of her garden, harmonizing and consuming your lungs with cold air, belting it out, and truly making a scene.

As If you're both actresses (on stage) of a musical play.

When you've reached the end of the song, she really sends you a questioning look, glancing at your intertwined fingers with the ring on it.

You sat up from the snow. Not as smart as Gaston, you chuckled to yourself (even if it's not referenced in the same Disney movie.) "Come here" You put your arms wide open, gesturing for her spooning.

"You know what this means?" Her brown orbs trained back and forth from your eyes then to the ring , and then she shakes her head slowly. "Not really..."

Uhmm so " - you grab her hands and place it both in the middle of your bodies. You're now face to face with the woman you adore. She tucked in the strand of hair falling from the side of your face. Your hairs from the back of your neck stands up and you know it's not from the cold.
How could her simple contact made you feel this way?